The Truck Thread

I like your tool storage TG. I have no storage at the moment. I had thought about the exact same route you went... Right now its all in the back and in the chipper feed table. Couple extra minutes to unload, not a huge deal. I have an f250 i can use as a chase vehicle is need be.

mb that's why my company t-shirts are yellow, ffz sold it last summer guy didn't want the box so i cut the 2x posts and raised the bed slid right off. chaser truck can be really handy especially when you back down a drive and wanna go grab some lunch

Funny, timbergrower, I just bought the same thing. 12k. Stooooked.

Nice trucks guys, if we were on Arbtalk we could start a group.:laughing6:

Not quite Stooooked more like Brooooke, things are a bit expensive here. 30k, 25+rego and a few things like window tint, heavy duty towbar, back mud guards & flaps and a few little things. New tipper body and hoist, cab & chassis resprayed but it's a 2004 model. Didn't plan on it but my old Toyota gave up, I thought it had a good turning circle but this one is amazing turns in about 6' less. Just got some temporary ply sides and tarp for now till I figure out what to do.

P6010041.jpg

Those Transits are a good unit, don't see many tray types here mainly vans. An old boss had one like this only green, duel wheels. Great van back then.:)

mlv308f%5Bpa%5D.jpg

I'm surprised how ya'll bring the roof all the way back. On most beds, the roof is 1/3 to 1/2 the length to facilitate loading logs.

Back