Songs I Like

Ive been getting down to this band since I was 8. Even have one of their songs tattooed across my back. This is one of my favorites.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T5mM-YTPqDY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

good tune. Tucker. that song makes me wanna curl up on the couch to a nice green bowl of the devils lettuce.

Hank the 3rd is a touch gritty and muddy for my day to day liking. I did used to drink to hank the 3rd in my barracks room in the marine corps with a fella from Tennessee that really introduced me to some good music.

yea i like it but like u said not all the time....have u hurd of pimpadellic....its david allen coe's nephew. O tucker btw your comment on the other forum with the bucket of dic's was hilarious.

But more times then not i turn on pandora and put it on aaron lewis station and lit'er eat. lol

what u do in the marines?

I was going to post some Motorhead numbers, they can rock. in the beginning of the song I like them, but maybe not so much by the end. Their titles are cool though, mostly nothing too fancy. They don't seem to think about it too much.

What the heck... you get the girls for free.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XUJ0IYZKLvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/il1Byvn_vMA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lemmy is somekindof freaky rock god
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vvGpX2A-WAQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Turn this one UP!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KZw7lWd1btQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's how to embed videos;

1) Do NOT copy/paste the page url.
2) Click the "share" button - a embed button will appear underneath/to the left.
3) Scroll down and click the "embed" button - a blue highlighted address will appear.
4) Copy/paste THAT address in your post.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vsQzw_Ax8Cw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More old shit. It's the 21st century. lets look forward ...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9hOGyZY7EGg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More old shit. It's the 21st century. lets look forward ...

Just for you, Ed:

Some even older shit.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xki2G_Fthtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back