Songs I Like

Pete, thanks for that Christy Moore/ Shane Mcgowan clip. I really enjoyed that.

Shane Mcgowan is such an utterly wasted person after a life of being pickled in alcohol, but he can still sing like nobody else.

Butch, your guitar/harp video led me to these two:The harp twins.
A pair of identical twins who dress identically and play the harps .
They have a ton of videos on Youtube.
Their music doesn't do much for me, but they are certainly unusual.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2U7TDOtfxts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm liking the Star Trek song. I wonder what kinda callouses get developed doing that... something kinda like a ballerina's toes.

Jay, when it comes to Deep Purple, I find the "Made in Japan" album versions of their songs hard to beat.

The version of Lazy you posted is way too mechanical for my taste, Bonamassa doesn't have the feel for making it swing that Blckmore did, he is more interested in playing fast and tecnical and showing off.
So I'll raise you one with this:
Smoke a doobie, lay back on the couch and dream yourself back in the late 70es.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VFqPMzFV5fM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6Mylo0piAgc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/F5axlwCBXC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Those identical twins need to not be so angelic looking, and tear up some hotel rooms to make their music interesting.

I was not sure if "in spite of ourselves" was heard anywhere other than the Pastime Bar in Chinook Montana!
A Hutterite couple play that song on the juke box every time they come in.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_SD-uF8uisA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3mZ0sSStW6Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now that only Iggy is left from the original line up, I figured some Stooges is in order.

Here's a tribute to the stooges. Skunkanansie's version of search and destroy, with a film to pass the time ;)

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hNaeXuLyF2o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Really like this band at the mo.... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nh9CsLhu0Bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NpxQsKhdrO0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Me too! Especially Tycho remix...

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k-8jJlP_td4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damnit Ed! All the good music that has come out of England and thats what you serve us? England is the mothership of killer music. Open your eyes!!!!!:P

I liked when you posted the music video for, what was it? Oh yes, "Smack my Bitch Up". Im sure some young couple out there is having a dance to that at their wedding.

Haha, Prodigy were / are awesome.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/voBNpdXkLnU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/so9DBHCo64Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back