Songs I Like

Its hard to imagine that song being done live
There's a live version on YouTube, I just don't listen to live versions of anything when there's a good studio version available.

They've done some really complex stuff live. They also use unconventional instruments. Like spears and a drum made from human skin...

Here's one from the past. Album produced by a local radio station as the "Sounds of KDKB Vol.5" a modified version of this was my eulogy to my adopted dad. I warn you, it's different.

Yup, very different, but that's just fine.
I've always thought it fit the state quite well, with the alien sounding synth and whatnot. Ever seen the movie Fire in the Sky? The abduction of Travis Walton? I can take you to both the spot he allegedly disappeared from, and where he was found. Had a sasquatch encounter not far from it...

nah let's hear it.

Btw, AZ, you know Cody Linden?
Bro, its the sixth largest state in the union. We don't all know each other. Lolz

For a second I thought you meant Cody Hancock, world champion bull rider, who lives in Taylor, and the town of Linden, ten miles from me.

Cody Hancock, strong name. Safe to say Bull riders are known for their strong names.

Lundin, ftr, îs a widely regarded survivalist, starred in Dual Survival tv show for awhile.

That guy is a character. He has trained his mitochondria in the cells in his legs and feet to resist freezing temperatures via an exposure process. At least that's what he tells everyone. In that show Dual Survival he walks around in the snow with just socks and shorts on, so I'm inclined to believe him. Not entirely sure why anyone would want or need to do somethng like that. Speaking of dirty hippies...although, he usually looks pretty well kempt.

That guy is a character. He has trained his mitochondria in the cells in his legs and feet to resist freezing temperatures via an exposure process. At least that's what he tells everyone. In that show Dual Survival he walks around in the snow with just socks and shorts on, so I'm inclined to believe him. Not entirely sure why anyone would want or need to do somethng like that. Speaking of dirty hippies...although, he usually looks pretty well kempt.
You live in Scottsdale, I bet you wouldn't try that barefoot bullshit there would you? You ain't exposure training your feet to Phoenix concrete, period.

You live in Scottsdale, I bet you wouldn't try that barefoot bullshit there would you? You ain't exposure training your feet to Phoenix concrete, period.
Everything in Arizona wants to kill you. It's a lot like Australia. And 90% of it is at your FEET. Hell no, I wouldn't phuck with that barefoot business.

Back