Songs I Like

Crank It UP!

Obscene Lyric Warning!!!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W-n5vG2SjJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DMhffn22wFE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While on the subject of waltzes:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8NLBZrbi9Ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dang, he never even gave Clint Strong a break on the guitar. I'da loved me some Clint...But just the Hag is always enough.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MUBudORSzRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kQjRxdMEGds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kQjRxdMEGds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had the same thing happen trying to sit quietly in a church. Never forget it. "Get out before I call the police". Sing it, Johnny!

Similar thing here, ridiculed for sitting up the back and long hair. At least I was there, never been in one since.

Substitute church for job.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mUOVv99CZqA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DAC = very cool guy. got a chance to hang out with him backstage for a couple hours at a festival we were both performing at. Not what you might expect when you get a chance to hang with him a bit.

I may have posted this one before.....

We tried this one out on the citizens of Chinook last friday. The reaction was mixed. We freaking killed it, but I guess going from a Merle Haggard tune to Audioslave was a risky move.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lBFdX37Qpnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back