Songs I Like

Deserving of her success.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/4HfBAmcI6_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know this is the Songs I like thread but, I cant stand it any more.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IcrbM1l_BoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I really hate this song. They play it all the time.

It might be a good song, I dont know. I fly into a terrible rage when ever I hear it.

I cant stand hearing something more than two times. The same chorus, the same lyrics, the same musical riff. The same phone number on a commercial. Once is okay, twice is pushing it.

I might be weird. But songwriting today is nothing but repetition. Sorry for the rant.

That is a strange affliction, Jim!

redhead express

love the lyrics and blend of voices and instruments.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zuWjxZYbFJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mCfGXwx1mJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FsKkRdrVlvk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rYMmiVpuQ8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Geeze, those cats can play. Even the chick before this one. I am always suspicious of chick guitar players. First band I was in, the girl who sang also was the rhythm guitar player. Only problem with that is she never plugged in. It was just a stage prop. That is probably why I developed such a weird style of bass playing.

So this was released very recently. Amazing tune, reminds me exactly of Underworlds 'Cowgirl / Rez', that same intense energy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QXnrJEh4l3k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lcUeothSPyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vpyRO08Mcyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When I get pulled over for speeding in the US and have to speak with a heavy Danish accent, I think of him.
Then I can pull it off flawlessly:lol:

He is an asshole, but he has written some good tunes.This is one.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aqob0y87nm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Give me fuel, give me fire... give me that which I desire!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0b2vW2tRmfQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember my first console TV like that - I thought I was Big Time!

Cool song... reminds me of Foo Fighters.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eBG7P-K-r1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back