Songs I Like

Sorry I've been away so much.......work is good, life is busy.

Check out Beth Hart here.

Her story is one of so many......strung out, cleaned up and doing very well these days. Much like myself.

This is what's playing in my shop right now. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BjKcu8sOTBw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kK_eQImKnPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1OubEgJ4oA8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/32SkxLCZz_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lur-SGl3uw8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Movie songs I like.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qI-95cTMeLM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Good one MB......real good.

I'm going to Bonnaroo next week......gonna see Jack White. :)

Digging Beth Hart these last few days....the poor girl seems like she had a rough row to hoe coming up. The news is she's clean these days. Hope she stays that way. Serious talent.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6Nyq5Dnq6dY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7ymeuOz0hZU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/a8UcpmUQkNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K7RoPQLfbaU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2CvqiEiHd2E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saturday night and I just sold one of my tip trailers and a saw on ebay.:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cG6n3Z7qwVs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A lot of people did Rip It Up but Bill was the best. The Stray Cats did an ok version, they had good bass player. Brian's not too bad either.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JvXjbsEoKyA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/orNpH6iyokI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8-mZqUg7lYU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cute...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rq2YUEFELLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I saw this band at Bonnaroo.......very good stuff.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EmPf1CJaF5s?list=RDgk62UAM7Hpk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I used to bring one home and add bass to my parent's cheap 'lil record player, back in the late '60's. The upright bass was too much trouble packing around. You be suprised how bassy they can be.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lUeuAnMNDhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/paTpQx3fJ-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OufK0647p1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A friend of mine dropped off the Hendrix boxed set at the shop. A lot of songs in there that I never heard, including this version by Jimi.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XNHlH-IXXXY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

Back