The Official Happy Birthday thread!!!

You're a good example of how to live a life, Jerry. Much continued doing so. You've mentioned many friends, a very cool thing.

Thanks guys! I got one year left till old age sets in but I fear it's starting early. Aching like hell all weekend long.
I'm gonna try to relax the rest of the evening. Sorry I just haven't really enjoyed this day for 16 years. Tomorrow I will be better.

Heh Magman. We might argue at each other's throats at times. But I still wish you all the best. Joy and health to you and yours.

Thank you sir! I don't get on here as much as I used to but I still check in on a regular basis.

Here's a pic of my birthday present to myself. A 20 ft deck over trailer so we can haul our stump grinder and loader with one truck.
37e74b5a24b5c8fcb5e4e5875c15e93c.jpg
e664e55f033c79d93099a5eacb6a0e71.jpg

Thanks I'm up early to make the most of it.

Not really I'm up early to have time for a coffee or two before I go to work. Irregardless, it's bound to be a good day!

I didn't invent it. But I do use it.

From the web:

Irregardless is a nonstandard synonym for regardless, which means “without concern as to advice, warning, or hardship,” or “heedless.” Its nonstandard status is due to the double negative construction of the prefix ir- with the suffix -less. ... The bottom line is that irregardless is indeed a word, albeit a clunky one.

Back