Good Morning!

Feeling a bit stir crazy. Home with a sick kid yesterday. Hope to get a Xmas tree today. Couldn't yesterday.

Mall shopping Saturday. Tiring but no exercise.

Watching old Dahlia videos with Princess Dahlia, wearing her 4 year old birthday crown, pillow for in the background. 1482255498731515503210.jpg

Police and fire monitor is busy this morning. Sirens on the highway.

Slippery roads and a fire or two.

The cold weather has moved in finally.

Survived an afternoon/ evening of D having norovirus. She is beat, sleeping again, and working on hydration. She couldn't keep anything down from 4p-1a. Slept 1a-730, now back to sleep.

Have to clean with bleach.

Stay healthy, everyone! Take care of yourselves. Wash your hands.

Very...even trapped a mouse this am. Only the third one this winter....usually get one every couple days or so...I'm going out later today & purchase a life:lol:

It's been a great morning here. Sunny outside with decent temps. Ate breakfast on the patio and sitting with the baby while CW McCall is playing on the radio. Good times

Lovely day here, 28 degrees. Light breeze.

Set fair for a week then off to Majorca for a holiday.

Attachments

• IMG_1450.jpg
    IMG_1450.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 17
Yah they are kind of a fun hobby. I'm going this afternoon, take the kid with me. I say lucky because for a dozen my coop/run is quite luxurious. And the eggs can't be beat.

The difference between home raised and commercial eggs is astounding. So much so that commercial eggs should only be legally called "egg-like" objects.

Got that right!

Loving that laying season is upon us here again.

I've had three dozen delivered here for free in the last two weeks from my farmin' buddy. He produces more than he uses and I luckily get the overruns:D

We have been getting about 2 dozen eggs a day. I think we have about 30 hens.
Might be we should start selling soon.
Katy selected enough variety with Levi, we have been in eggs all winter as well.

Back