The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Welcome firewood cutter Ted.

Some of my best client's are firewood experts, whom I've kept well supplied over the decades!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 26
Welcome Ted,
a good group of people here. Relaxed and friendly, willing and able to answer just about any question you can come up with. ;)
My name is Randy

Cool. Great to see you hear Ted.

This site has by far the most respectful members of any forum I've been a part of. Don't take my word for that though......dig around and see the place for yourself my friend.

I saw that a fellow named Ted that was once an AS member had joined. I thought that maybe it was my friend Warped5 (Ted). I contacted Ted (Warped5) and asked him if he had he joined here. He said that he had not, but would check the place out.......now we have two Teds.

:D

You guys have shown me that people can be respectful, even on the world wide web.

I tell people I like about this place, and you guys petty regularly.

You are welcome. I am a member of a number of internet forums and was never welcomed by any of the members of ANY of them.

It might sound kind of corny, but this is kind of a special place, at least that is how I feel. Glad you are here, and dont be afraid to get involved!

I don't know if she'll take Warp 5 captain!

We're at warp four now, and they're buckling!

Nevertheless Scotty Warp 5 straight ahead.

Jomo

Dang, just read all the other posts inre: Two Teds! That's funny, but I see Randy was talking to/about Warped5, not me.:big-blue:

Thanks for all the welcomes guys! I joined because I was here snooping around and saw who some of your experts on here are. That was enough for me to enroll, altho I am not a climber. Far from it, I am deathly afraid of heights! I have no doubt there will be plenty I can learn from guys who have the pedigree these guys have!

Ted

Hi everyone, my name is Sean.

I've been doing tree work and reading this forum for the past year and a half. I'm from Maine, spent a year working in Seattle, and just moved back east to Massachusetts. Being so new to climbing, this site has been a really valuable resource for me. I have learned a ton from people here, from little splicing tips to advanced felling cuts: theory and practice. Thanks for sharing! :)

Back