The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Welcome Kevin and Joe! :D
Kevin, I'm up here in central New Hampsha'. I would come and get those Oak logs today if I had a piece of "equipment" to get 'em.
Being able to get Oak logs for free is "money in the bank"..... :thumbup:;)

I'd love to give em to ya. Im debating on whether to take on that job because its so far. They want everything gone. Oh well things are picking up anyway. Btw Ive enjoyed your videos, keep it up. I live down here in southern New Hampsha!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Kevin,
I do love the tree work, even though it is "part time" for me. It's extremely challenging and satisfying.
Any pictures of recent work you've done, anything "particularly challenging"? ;)

Work safe.....

.....Randy

Thanks for the welcome gentlemen :occasion5: , i feel like i know many of you already having lurked on and off since about 2007. My memory for names is poor so you'll have to forgive me if i mainly stick to usernames...

Thanks Kevin,
I do love the tree work, even though it is "part time" for me. It's extremely challenging and satisfying.
Any pictures of recent work you've done, anything "particularly challenging"? ;)

Work safe.....

.....Randy

I have a couple of short vids on you tube. Nothing challenging. One vid of just crashing a huge white pine into a gully but my cam/ground guy tipped the cam sideways trying to get perspective, so it goes that way towards the end. I really would like to make some vids but no patience or computer skills to edit. Just put kmatrees in youtube theres a couple of short vids. All from the same job.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi there boys and girls.

Some of you know me from other forums, but
Thought i'd take a minute to introduce myself.
I'm a contract climber in the UK, currently
freelancing to 15-18 firms from all over the uk.
I've been in the game for 17 years, climbing
For 16 of them. my old man was a climber but
Now retired, I love everyday in the tree and
currently climbing SRTWP, with rope wrench
And hitchhiker. Madly in love with rigging (but
Who ain't? ;) ) family man and dad of 4 children
(I Should of bought a tv!!) but I love them
dearly.
Looking forward to viewing a few threads and
getting to know a few more of you.

Ive seen some posts by a few familiar
faces already. :)

Thanks for reading

Adam

Hello mate. Benn did say there was a few familiars on here I see it's the worst lot though :D haha!

I've been busy lately.......I took off for two whole days. :)

I feel much better and am glad to be able to welcome all these new members. ;)

Back