The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hey,
I'm Thomas and 20 years old. I'm from Germany and climb for about one and a half year now.
I joined the forum cause it's very active with great and almost brilliant people after what I've been reading so far.
A lot to learn here, glad to found that place.

Welcome thomas! 20 years young alright,how long ya been in tree work? What's your skillset? My name is Samuel,I'm in Southern California.

Hello again all. Sorry it has been a quiet year for me as work and family went crazy for a while
But I am now hoping to be more active again and the plans are back on for the move. Just got to hope the wife decides what she wants to do over there.

Hey Y'all. I'm new here...

I'm not a tree climber, just do basic trimming and landscaping. Thought I'd join the forum to learn more and perfect my not-so-great-skills.

Welcome thomas! 20 years young alright,how long ya been in tree work? What's your skillset? My name is Samuel,I'm in Southern California.

I'm not in tree work as a full time job. It's a slow growing thing, more like a hobby with some work. Puh my skill set I started with a Hitchclimber system then Spiderjack. For a half year I try to work on SRT wich works with some restrictions very well for me.

Aerial Titans - Our Newest Member

I have to say, I'm loving the name. I assume it's the name of the treeco?

Please don't be lurking! The name is too cool to be a lurker...

I was told it was high time i join the party so here i am :givebeer:
This might be my new favorite emoji. Anyways, i'm new to all this so gonna take me a min to figure it all out. in the meantime feel free to bombard me with questions and criticisms

X2. Thanks for taking the time to put together the Schultz effect, its great to have all of the that information all in one place.

Welcome young fella! ;)
And I agree, really outstanding job getting all that stuff packed into those videos. :thumbup: :D
I for one very much appreciate the effort you took to get it done. I haven't watched all of 'em yet.
I'm getting through as I have time to watch. Getting ready to go "chase some more deadwood". ;)

A very warm welcome to you Lawrence.
Keep yourself safe. :)
Randy

Back