The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Welcome to the TreeHouse! Gotta first name? Mine is Butch.

I was at AS, but Darin decided to ban me when I started this place and he thought I was trying to steal his members and sponsors.

Welcome to the Tree House GrassGuerilla,
Look forward to hearing more about you.
A good group of people here for sure. Very friendly and helpful. :D
My name is Randy.

HI my name is Justin Im a little crazy and love heights and really love chainsaws and everything that goes with the teratory Im here to ask questions get knowledge and be the best aborist and climber I can be so be ready to have your brains picked

Hi Justin, welcome to the Tree House. :)
You've come to the right place. Great group of people here, always ready to answer questions.
They've been a huge help to me. :D

Welcome to the Treehouse. This place proves that people can actually be helpful and pleasant to each other without the need for some kind of points warning system or whatever, more based on mutual good will and plain old common sense, plus respect among members. Hope you find it refreshing in the often otherwise internet world of chaos.

Hello. My name is Henry. I am here to learn. Hopefully I will add something worthwhile as well. I have worked almost 4 safe years of tree work and logging combined, and I know this is nothing compared to a lot of guys. I guess I am a refugee from the "other" forum, but not one of the obnoxious loudmouths...just a few hundred posts in 4+ yrs. I was bored late one night and randomly found this place. I wish someone would have told me about it sooner, seems like the place to be..

Welcome to the Tree House Henry. My name is Randy, look forward to hearing more about you. :)
The 'House is a great place to ask questions, learn, and meet some genuinely friendly people. Make yourself at home. :D

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Henry! My name is Butch, and it's OK to mention other forums or post links here.

Ok, I'm 50 in a month, born in UK living in France near Bordeaux for 8 years, run my own thing out here, mostly do my own climbing, like learning new stuff. But could be called "Old School"

Back