How'd it go today?

I shoulda kept that box, woulda had more money in my pocket. Anywho... Post up pics when you get the lid, I'm curious if you did what I was thinking of doing. I'm thinking I want a full top on mine soon, some of those stragglers get annoying when they fly on the roof of my freshly waxed rig.

Yeah! SO....................

I just won a Ram Rod 1150 diesel Skid steer on Ebay.

Brand new. $8000

I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now. I just barely have enough to pay for it.

Cool deal, Andrew!

And yeah... ladders come in handy.

Short day; climbed out a POS Norway Maple. I'll be back Monday to do the same to a POS Ash over a pool.

Congrats Andrew!

The bar I used to frequent re-opened today after four months of being closed for renovations. They brought back a lot of the old staff but the writing is on the wall, they will eventually be replaced by young hotties and juiced up meatheads with too much jel.....

Good thing I won't be having time for such distractions with the kiddos on the way:D

work sucked, I hate having to justify what I do to every asshat who inquires:|:

Dang Andrew, that things in Alaska! I saw a 200 hour boxer with a ton of attachments and trailer going for 16k in Florida the other day!
My day was pretty good, morning bid, pesticide app, nother bid, 75$ consult, back to the pesticide job to grab my bid box i left in the yard, and a chat with the city arborist about tree apprasials

well.... I talked to the guy, and I'm happy about it now. I'll be broke for a little while, but it'll be ok. Just 550 to ship it.

It only has 2 hours on it!!

Sweet deal man. I got to use the "new" chip truck today. Man that f550 handles the weight like it aint nothing, full load of chips and a 700lbs chipper and I hardly had to press on the brake to stop. The old f350 I would have been jumping on the pedal with both feet and my groundie would have been throwing ropes out the window:lol:

Glad to hear it, Paul. I assume they fixed the brake issue. Did they put a new power steering fluid reservoir on the truck or just top off the fluid?

I'm thinking a 550 will be my next work truck.

SWEET deal, Andrew! From what I've heard, those are comparable to the Boxer 500 series, perhaps even better.

I have been working around my place all day. Disced the orchard again and spread out all those chip piles I had back there. I'm waiting for the irrigation water to get here. It has to come about 3 miles down a pipeline so it takes a while. Congratulations on the Ramrod purchase Wagnaw and a new to you F-550 sounds awesome too. You already have the box, dump, trailer brakes and so on operational already?
edit: I did score a 1200 dollar trim job at my local post office for next Tuesday. I also have an appt. on Wednesday to have sound deadening stuff and new mat put in my bucket truck.

full load of chips and a 700lbs chipper and I hardly had to press on the brake to stop.lol:

Dang man that's a light chipper.;)

Andrew, I have the same machine in the wheeled version with a gas motor and have been very happy with it so far. Once you get used to the controls it's a very capable machine.8)

Man, thres another ramrod with 45 hours for 7500! Squishy, can you post pics of the ramrod loading you bucket truck? I want to see the lift height difference between yours and mine, the hinge pin measurment doesn't really tell me anything

I never load the bucket with the mini. Cause if the mini is on site then my 1ton dump pulling my dump trailer is on sight too and that's where wood gets loaded. I only haul chips in my bucket.

I stuff the chipper all the time with the mini but I'm sure that you know what that's all about already.

Back