Page 51 of 5306 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd it go today?

TreeHouser Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by squisher View Post
    Water's on . Minimal damage one little repair on the waterline and my pump seems a little slower probably damaged the impeller so time will tell. But all works and the family is happy .
    Good deal! Sounds like your heater setup kept the lines from freezing and busting it up worse than it did. Glad you're back up and running again.

TreeDr

shot a 94 today. Good round.

Jonseredbred

I had to grind the whole lawn today. somehow the stump got bigger since I removed the tree......

che

got to sit in a dentist chair for almost three hours today.

DURING WHICH..............from an initial bp reading of 121/80....after a shot of anesthetic (w/epinephrine) it shot up to 178/105. My entire body was pumping. Thought I was fading out for good. But, it passed.

Sounds like a hard day for y'all. Well, I was pulling for ye's !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stehansen View Post
    My Dad says times like this always create opportunities also, but that the trouble with the opportunities are that they are disguised as hard work.

wiltingoak

Huisache removal 'cause it poops beans, Hackberry because it's "icky", and a small healthy oak that "doesn't compliment my designer's exterior plans".

The oak we scooped-up with the loader, brought her home for first aid, and she'll be in the ground at the new cemetary by Saturday.

For brotherhood and other assorted reasons, I too spent not just a while in the bathroom, with magnifying eye loupe and sewing needle earlier tonight, pricking out the little reminders that I need to wear gloves more often. Huisache is Mesquite with smaller, but sharper little prickies.

Wilt,

You got some pretty high end customers, Dontchya.

roller

So far so good, today a developer rings up today needs 3 big willows down like now,err sorry mate you'll have to wait untill tomorrow and well lets just say i'm charging more than my usual rate lol..

4 days work nice..

TreeHouser Sponsor

Went out this morning and spent an hour cleaning up all my saws. I try to do it once or twice a week. The acid in the sawdust buildup can eat away at the magnesium cases so it pays to keep up on them. I'm enjoying the reduced noise from relocating the air compressor, I was able to listen to the radio while cleaning up the saws. It was a pleasant and relaxing hour.