How'd it go today?

Ditto.... Glad you're working, Skwerl!

Good day, today. Went and helped a fellow TH douchebag with some boiler wood, then we went and had a nice lunch.

Came home, did some paperwork.

Good to hear Brian! Hope it keeps picking up!

Just sliced my eyelid open! Unloading wood and a tree branch got under my glasses, sliced it right up! Damn that hurts!!!
It'll grow back:roll:

You lucky bastid! You should go to Vegas!

Been there, won $11 at Ceasurs Palace. Don't care to go back. Wife got sick the last day, her cousin took me out:D He and I met his soon to be fiance at a nudie bar that day:lol: (I wish that was a joke!)
I don't think I'll be going back!

Damn thing is swelling like a fiend right now! Who drives 100 miles to BFE, cuts a load of wood ALONE for 3 1/2 hours, drives 100 miles back home, and rips their eylid open in the frickin back yard?
Is it just me or is that jacked up?

I will try and keep that in mind, I think mama is getting tired of them though!
Ain't much, but that is around $400 on the trailer Erik.

Any good chow along the 200 mile trip? That would be something to look forward to.

I ain't right Jay, I usually only eat once a day. When I make a run I want to do nothing but haul out there, get a load, and haul home.

There is a GREAT resturant in Beumont KS, you can drive or fly in. Landing strip ends right on the South of the place. Been years, but they used to have the BEST Blueberry pie I'd ever had!

For Oak? DAMN!!!!!:O I heard you guys had hardwood, but I didn't think it was that easy!!!
Sounds like I could take that to parts of AK and make about $2k, I guess supply and demand rules!

Well, maybe a little more than $30, but with all of the wood that is flooding the market from the ice storm damage, wood supply is going to boom.

I wouldn't drive 200 miles for an 8 cord triaxle load of firewood. But if you are happy, then it doesn't matter what I think.:) Besides, I'm just a TH douchebag.

Good day, today. Went and helped a fellow TH douchebag with some boiler wood, then we went and had a nice lunch.

Lunch was good, wasn't it? Thanks for the help, douchebag!:D

Both of my boys made it to the school wide geography bee(4th - 8th graders). The 7th grader choked this year and the 4th grader came in third.

shoulda been hauling it to kansas on your downtime!
to bad you didnt have ruby slippers andy, then you could click your heels when the trailer was loaded and save the drive time home!

Well, maybe a little more than $30, but with all of the wood that is flooding the market from the ice storm damage, wood supply is going to boom.

I wouldn't drive 200 miles for an 8 cord triaxle load of firewood. But if you are happy, then it doesn't matter what I think.:) Besides, I'm just a TH douchebag.

$40 in gas, 3 1/2hrs cutting, 3hrs splitting, not bad winter money.

It's crazy around here Al, I am selling it for $100 a face cord, and am undercutting everybody. One place, I love this, $130 a face, $30 for delivery within their mileage specs. (more if not) and another $20 to stack it!

Lunch was good, wasn't it? Thanks for the help, douchebag!:D

Both of my boys made it to the school wide geography bee(4th - 8th graders). The 7th grader choked this year and the 4th grader came in third.

Yeah, those wings were super! :P

Anytime, douchebag. :D

Choked? Aw man! :(

Good job on gettin' 3rd. :)

Back