How'd it go today?

My wife was watching some stupid movie on "Lifetime" that went on forever. Then there was another movie on the same theme where the husband or boyfriend is really a sneaky murderer, but everyone else in town thinks he's a good guy. Towards the end of the movie there are about 10 to 15 commercials in a group and this makes the dang thing go on forever. Finally, someone at the police station listened to the woman and they caught the guy in the nick of time. Phew, that was a close one.

Fuel prices continue to fall here, although only a penny at a time now. Diesel ast 2.42 and gas at 1.58.

Spent an amazing weekend south of SF.
Lighthouses, Bed and Breakfast and some other jazz.

Hostels are fun and cool, went to my first.
Here's a picture of an awesome orchid terrarium for future ideas.

Attachments

• New years 2009 007.JPG
    New years 2009 007.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 6
  • New years 2009 016.JPG
    New years 2009 016.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 6
  • New years 2009 019.JPG
    New years 2009 019.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 5
  • New years 2009 026.JPG
    New years 2009 026.JPG
    515 KB · Views: 6
  • New years 2009 032.JPG
    New years 2009 032.JPG
    426.2 KB · Views: 5
  • New years 2009 035.JPG
    New years 2009 035.JPG
    438.6 KB · Views: 5
  • New years 2009 023.JPG
    New years 2009 023.JPG
    327.8 KB · Views: 7
I'm off to deadwood 10 trees for a housing authority in good ole Reform, AL.

Got a 60% chance of rain starting at 4.

I just can't seem to get any good working weather here in Boise. I have a bunch of little stuff I can go muck about doing but most of my jobs are in a permanent holding pattern.

Kinda the same thing here, OM.

Tons of work to be done, but mostly waiting for the snow to melt to gain access.

This sucks.

We are also going through it OM .... I never seem to get quite caught up. Drizzling here this AM and could possibly yield more rain. Just happy it ain't snow. Sending Rob to Catheys Valley (lower altitude) and me to a client to burn up here. Split the chances of some success.. LOL

The extended weather forecast looks good for next week, mid forties and sunny. This week is all snow/rain.

Destroyed the plow mount on my truck last night. Catastrohpic destruction, major surgery going on today/tonight to get 'er back up and running. I'm hoping I'll get some warranty on this as there's zero damage to the plow or truck(I didn't hit anything except snow). I'm pissed off right about now, plow has just started it's second season. I beleive a weld failed on the drivers side and that caused the passenger side to shear right off, we'll see what Western(plow manufacturer) thinks about it.

you due for an up grade squishy? id love to plow in the winter but no one will pay me to plow rain:( heres a couple good looking setups
http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/977815430.html
http://medford.craigslist.org/ctd/980569769.html

I have to pickup my daughter at the BART station in a bit. Other than that just sitting around watching my checking account bleed out.

Isn't that fun, getting poor in real time. Maybe your daughter can hire you to work in her sweatshop knitting scarfs.

Back