Page 4 of 5505 FirstFirst ... 2345614541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: How'd it go today?

smashed down 2 limes and cleared 70% of the waste off site. Trees were in a bad state and glad to be home. GOOD DAY!
    To gain that which is worth having, it may be necessary to lose everything else.
    Bernadette Devlin

Greenhorn

hate to complain but this heat really SUCKS, and I'm getting lots of calls-wish they would wait till fall

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

I can't believe I'm only good for one big oak trim before I'm wore plum slap out. I gotta get in better shape before next summer, for damn sure. Lordy!

aussie

My days going well,biggest month profits to date and im sitting at home couldnt be better.

Treehouser Sponsor

We had an outage this morning for 1.5 spans. You get a good indication of how strong those lines are when you get them flopping like loose guitar strings.

Rborist1

Today: 2 80ft spruce, 1 large green ash, and 2 old mtn ash today (haul all and grind stumps)......................4 guys, da lift and 1 mini, home by 4:30.

Yesterday: 4 80ft spruce (leave a moutain of firewood for the homeowners and grind stumps), 3 guys, da lift and 1 mini, home by 5:30.

I don't know what I ever did without a mini with Dave's grapple and rake combo. Now I don't leave home without them!

Rborist1

Here ya be Brian. I have to take some new pics, too busy working to take pics though, been short staffed lately..............flu bug going around.

These pics are from a job we did a month or so ago..................1st time using the rake and grapple.

Banned by Squirrels

I can't believe you used the bucket on that little bitty Spruce...

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Hahahaha! I didn't even notice!

Rborist1

Quote Originally Posted by Banned by Squirrels View Post
    I can't believe you used the bucket on that little bitty Spruce...
    We did 3 neighbors in a row that morning...........couldn't flop that one because of the holiday trailer parked in the driveway..........only took 15-20 min with the lift and mini though.