How'd it go today?

Natalie, apparently he and I chatted a couple years ago at a trade show and he thought I sounded like a decent fellow with some ties to the industry.

Natalie be careful with your new climber, his judgment seems to be impaired. Perhaps he's a meth head or something.

She'll just whip a little Jedi mind control on him.

I trimmed some fruitless mulberrys today that haven't been touched since 1957. They look pretty bad when I get done with them as most of them had several leaders with huge cracks in them. Yep, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

SOTC, I'm jealous.

My daughters softball playoff tournament today....

3 games today, so far 1 played with 1 win.
2 more to go then 2 more tomorrow.

Removed a 60' Euc leaning over a house, wood stayed, got all the brush bucked in the back of my PickUp.

Easy day, done and paid and fed by homeowners by 1 pm. :)

P.S. Great News Natalie, Sounds like things are rockin for you folks now.

Still struggling to finish drywall. Good thing I can cut tree's because I would starve as a drywaller.

Yep!

Drywall Master of the Universe, The - The self-proclaimed title of blue-collar worker Dan Conner (John Goodman) on the sitcom ROSEANNE/ABC/1988-97. When Dan's wife Roseanne (Roseanne Barr) teasingly doubted her husband's ability to get a dry-walling job, Dan kicked back his kitchen chair, flexed his arm muscles and roared "I am the dry-wall Master of the Universe!" in an attempt to convince his wife and himself of his worthiness.

Peapod day = picked 1 gallon of Blueberries + Dump run + Dumped chips + Mcdonalds play land + Washed chipper & trucks + fed snake + home depot run +grandma's house fo dinner + bath + stories.............=I'm tired...........fishing in AM?:D with the peapod!

My daughters softball playoff tournament today....

3 games today, so far 1 played with 1 win.
2 more to go then 2 more tomorrow.

I miss those. Had some awesome Father/Daughter bonding conversations on those long drives to and from the tournaments.

I finished my fruitless mulberrys in the AM yesterday and killed an almost dead sycamore that had been topped 10 years ago or so and had huge cavities where it had been cut. I was at the edge of my area and the dump that is close to Westley is closed on Sat. so I had to drive about 25 miles to dump a load of chips. Have to grind the stump today.

Drank alot of Murphy's last night at a show in Berkeley.

Got home at 1:30, slept on the floor of my buddies house til 6:00.
Woke up raced home, loaded tools, picked up my helper then upon
arrival find out that the client is in Lake Tahoe.

Little miscommunication, he thought it was next week.
He's wrong but he's still the client, so I said, Of Course, It's next week.

So I cleaned the house.

I think Bodean's missus is absent with leave for a couple weeks.

My day was fine, did a couple quotes this AM, went to the supplement store and bought a bunch of stuff as they are having a sale on over the weekend, came home to poke around the internet for a bit now off to my parents place to visit. The evening will end on a sad note though, I have a funeral/service to attend at 6pm. :(

Back to work tomorrow felling 20 oak trees. should be interesting.

I'm patching up drywall in preparation for painting. It's going better than I had expected.....probably 'cuz I'm no where near the 'perfectionist' as I was when I learned a bit about it back in the early 80's.

I've always had white walls (white, off white, antique white, eggshell white, etc.) and I'm going with a dark color this time. I'm a wild woman. :D

Damn- I drove an hour up to my lake place to get a few hours of fishing in and the battery in my boat was dead. Of course I forgot the charger at home, sooooo......

a late lunch at the Waterfront then another hour back home and no fishing today :cry:

I guess I'll have to wait till Friday.

Jason- that room color is ugly as all get out. ( did I say that outloud?)

Back