How'd it go today?

Daylight to dark for the last few days, whipped I am but making a name for oneself and getting progressively better in making the jobs go as planned or faster. Also Alttismus/ Dave said to say hello he is without the internet for a spell and misses the T.H.

Walked on a mostly done small job for a neighbor of the main job today. Basement renter came out and accused me of 'damaging' his pos 80's rusted out dented up landcruiser because some brush touched it on the drag from the backyard. It was a joke, really. I almost punched the goof, but decided just leaving would be a wiser choice. Gave him the crazy eyes and left. The homeowner/landlord wasn't home so I'll touch base with them later.

Freaking weird guy.

Good choice, Justin. Giving fools the treatment they actually deserve usually ends up giving them power to hurt you one way or another.

The way that guy was talking he'd have been hiring a lawyer after collecting his teeth. I've got to many bills as it is right now. At first I thought he was joking, after I fingered out he was serious and he started getting ignorant with me, I could feel the temp a rising and new it was time to get out of dodge.

IMG_0425.jpg

Had to get the new two piece pulley to work with the new Sandvik wheel I got, then had to use a heat temp. gun to make sure the polychain belt was aligned right. After I got it all together and whatnot I did about 20 stumps with it to test it out, and it is a bad motha. Doesn't really produce chips, it's more like saw dust.

started the day with a message on Facebook from one of the two hirelings I had lined up for today, sore wisdom teeth, meant me and the other hireling had to work double time today, still didnt get it all done but we were close, tomorrow we try again.

her, and yes, apparently after the Percocet kicked in, she felt ok. Too bad for me that was mid afternoon.

:) I hear you though, the other hireling was not impressed, at least the weather held up decent for us regardless of the shitty forecast.

I've always noticed that the help that complains most about being broke is also the help that is constantly "sick" and calling out of work.

I know why I never make vacation plans, I wait till last minute with everything!

Running around today gathering things for the camp over/race. Had to do an estimate, run and get parts, stop at the bank, pick up my tires, pick up my tire stand, back to the bank, gotta load the truck, forgot the gas cans, install tie down anchors, gather food. Holy molY!

Back