How'd it go today?

Horse stables foundation. The HO originally wanted it topped at the first codom about 15 feet up. :roll: I talked him into putting it out of it's misery as opposed to torture. :lol: Most the limbs were going to end up right over the roof of the stables.

Got some sleep last night, now I'm really tired, funny how that works!
HVAC guys were here at 9am, they finally left at 5:15pm, they could have installed a new unit in that time! WE all hope it's fixed this time! Sadly, I'm not very optimistic, but I guess the next step is an upgrade.
Got dad's Husky 55 and my 5100 in today, finally! Those of you that still cling to the 346xp really need to run one! Even with an overly sharp chain (new and grabby) I can flat bury the bar in seasoned Oak and flat throw the chips! I think this saw is going to work out very well for what I wanted/needed it to do and make my back happier!
Still waiting on my truck, going on week four now after I was told two weeks like the van. No calls, nothing! I called last Wens. "It should be done Friday or Monday." Nothing, I called yesterday morning "It's out of paint and done, we just need to reassemble it, it will be ready tomorrow." No calls. I wonder if I can sell the damn thing while it's in there and buy something I can drive and use?

Two questions...

1) What happened to Andy's "I hate my heat pump" thread? I was going to bump it to ask...
2) Andy, what in the world is wrong with your brand new system??

Two questions...

1) What happened to Andy's "I hate my heat pump" thread? I was going to bump it to ask...
2) Andy, what in the world is wrong with your brand new system??

One year to the date, exactly one year to the date, it was installed, we had it in dual mode and it started growling like a moose call, loud as hell.
First tech came out for four hours and scratched his head the whole time. His boss was out the next week, scratched his head the whole time.
A LOT of research, phone calls and waiting for tech reps, factory reps and parts to finally come in, they replaced the "reversing valve" in the outside unit.
Believe me, he was VERY happy to be leaving my house!

OH YEAH! Ten year warranty, these poor guys are kissing my ass like a MOFO right now! The boss said if this doesn't fix it I get upgraded and he will eat it if the factory wont!
Good guys and I hate being mean to them, but I'm a little irritated about this whole deal!

Sorry for your loss Andy, at least he had a good life and went peacefully. Hope you get some sleep man.

Sorry Willie for your SIL and her family. And for you family as well Andy. I cut firewood this morning and am taking my Parent's to their annual scholarship in memory of my Aunt tonight.

Just a busy day for me.
Went to start up the DR this morning to get it on the trailer to go out to a horse property. Started up ok and then went to pot in a couple minutes. Probably water in the gas again. I am going to pull out gas from the tank and look again. I just did all this not a month ago. Tank is tight and I even put a cup over the cap just in case. Covered the motor. Here we are again. Soon as it sits. I am really starting to question the gas up here. Seriously. Making some spaghetti sauce and gonna feed the kids and get out there and see whats up. This thing needs to run and go make some money. Sure would have made my day easier. Customer enlarged the job by about 2 days work also:|: Already had them booked for 3 :|: Crikey.

Some may remember the predicament I was facing for Thursday morning. Here's how the day went. Take one limb so as to not crush the corkscrew and then flop 'er out. In the other pic somewhere is my main man Graham snagging a cat.

That willow scaled at over 22,000pds and was about 38"-40" at the butt it was easily 38 at DBH. My kinda day, we rolled out at 1 paid and with everything dumped. 2 guys.

Attachments

• new 006.jpg
    new 006.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 4
  • new 004.jpg
    new 004.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 3
  • new 007.jpg
    new 007.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 3
Andy, Sorry for your family's loss. and
Sorry to hear about your SIL, Willie.

Death is everywhere,
My wife's friend's son just passed a couple of weeks ago.

That bowl you made Steve looked rad,
Sqwerl, Glad things are getting more lucrative.

A mustang? Come on, Getta Chevy!!!

Back