How'd it go today?

Been in the bed all day. Sinus infection. And a terrible cough. Guess I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. Emailed a few bids and made a list for west coast trip. Still trying to decide on baby names. Any ideas would be appreciated. Just pm them to me.

High winds here today, the bat phone is ringing. I am not going out unless someone has a tree in the house, it can wait till Monday!

I did two emergency jobs today and got home about 6. I have to be on another emergency job at 8am across town tomorrow morning and then still do the full day's worth of work previously scheduled.

I'm getting to the point that I want to quit for a week. :(

3 estimates today. Might have all 3 or 2 of 3 by the feel of it.
One is this 4+ foot DBH valley oak that already lost a 16" limb and took the roof out last storm. Neighbor was also talking to us about his that did the same. Should be a fun take down. Gonna need the big saws below the codom. 85' tall by guesstimate and some of it mixed up in a small cedar.
All about 10 foot from the house and too much canopy next to the house plus the part in the cedar that would make falling it not an option.

Attachments

• IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 0
I went to church and then made a bowl on the lathe. It was a real deep bowl and it flew apart when I started cleaning out the inside. It is kind of small now. Rented The Kings Speech from the red box.

Great day three dogs all with baths a call to pick up nice old tools and a added bonus of 3 025's, a 034av and a ms290 almost certain I see two runners!

Expensive day- bought a new bed, finally.

It's amazing how much it costs to get something made in USA. All told, $3,600.00. But considering I woke up last night to a spring poking my back... it's worth it. :lol:

Craig, the call was probably that 54th estimate, you should have worked a little harder. :D

The phones are gonna by nuts tomorrow, the wind is just starting to die down. Already behind and now storm damage throwen into the mix, anyone wanna buy a busy tree company?

Expensive day- bought a new bed, finally.

It's amazing how much it costs to get something made in USA. All told, $3,600.00
Must be a California king size . .Hell the sheets alone on those if that's what is cost twice what regular king size cost . Nice play ground though .;)

Landed a ten acre apt. complex. Nothing big on the property just a lot of pole saw work trimming away from the buildings and a few smallish removals.

Back