How'd it go today?

Might be worth a shot. At least you could kind of judge the viability of the relationship if you worked the summer for him. Depending on how that worked out you could decided if you wanted to stay or leave......before you sold your plow business.

Right now I am trying to come to grips with the whole balance deal. I would love to be less busy, being able to spend more time with the family.

John, congrats on your test man. I think it is amazing when a person can up and change career goals like that. Kudos man. You and Justin for that matter.

Steve, I am totally feeling what you're saying. There are so many days now I just wish someone else could steer the ship. So much less headache just working for someone and taking a check home. But, like you, been doing my way for too long. Doubt I would tolerate any nonsense from a boss.
1000.00 - 2000.00 dollar fixes almost weekly gets old.

Right now I am trying to come to grips with the whole balance deal. I would love to be less busy, being able to spend more time with the family.

Join the club. Virtually all I do is work. Or, as you said awhile ago about your Grandpa (I think that's who it was) -he's either working or resting up to work.

That's farming Jim. It's a lifestyle!

:lol::thumbup:

Went to the hospital to get the word on my finger.
They said it looked real fine ( We see things different, I suppose, I thought it looked like a chicken that had been run over by a Mack truck!) and should grow back on, no problem.

So, I'm off to Sweden to set fence for a week.

Back