How'd it go today?

Had the tensioner replaced when I got the truck a couple years ago so should be good to go for a while...or until the next hiccup :lol:

Jim, I came close...Otis and I stayed in the camper in the garage parking lot while waiting for the truck to get fixed...took a bit of will power to stay out of the couple cases of beer I had on ice in there while watching the mechanics walk around like they were waiting for the go-home bell to ring. :lol:

I was pretty worn out most of the time at the festival and ended up giving most all the beer away to those poor souls who needed it more than I ;)

Time to go home should never be a bell, it would suck if you are in the middle of something requiring concentration. Have to go rip it off the wall or something. I guess you could drop it off in the office on your way out.

Deadwooded a nasty pin oak yesterday.

83ba218f4638fd802c394397ac4f0894.jpg

caabe1c0cb8c9c845f145ab85f1e6413.jpg

Also had to drive 5hrs to modify a used mechanical lumber stacker we bought so it could be hauled without chopping it up.
Got to test the tundra out in the hills with a good load on it.

d348d65cf9e03683895cca0006165052.jpg

Not looking like much treework for a while for me. Already been volunteered to refurbish this thing as well as build the hydraulic and computer controls for it.

Looks like a lot of hours for the few months.

Jay...just a figure of speech...they were standing around outside smoking and bullshitting most of the time, waited for parts to come twice, and it was 4-5pm Friday...they close at 6.

Glad you made it Dave. Thanks for the call the next day letting me know you made it to Georgetown. Sorry plans didn't work out. Of course it could've been worse. The short visit was good. Keep on keeping on

Thanks Rich...hey things went fine...machine made it to you, I made it down & back safe...just a bit of life in between;)

Thanks guys. I must say I was spent after that one. But beautiful day, had fun and made a little spare cash( even tho I underpriced it big time). Still learning! Lol

When I look at a pin oak I double my original thought price. Damn things are deceiving. Easy to climb but a bastard to clean out

Just left Knauf Insulation in Inwood WV, had to pick up some prints, and noticed this sign on the Portadumps. Makes me glad I'm not far from retirement. Probably have to supersize it to read it.

IMG_0832.jpg

Back