How'd it go today?

Mick I know your pain. When my wife leaves me on my own for a night I usually injure myself or end up with a pounding headache the next day.
Jim, I can not sympathize with you as I don't own a D8

Ah crap Jim!
Glad the finger is better Mick.

My ex took me to court years back wanting to erase her child support arrears. Ended in a trial, which in Canadian family law, is a big thing. She never showed up. Judge ordered her arrears remains, plus intetest, july 2013. Now she filed the same motion, again. Either way, if I agree or fight, it is penty of unneeded paperwork for me, and fast, since the court date is the 9th January. She gets court help for free, being on welfare.

Rich, IIFC you have your own bucket, chipper and skid of some size?

How’s that working out for you Butch? I recall you saying that actually stopping wasn’t too difficult.
But otherwise, work, sleep, general well-being? Give us a review.

:thumbup: Butch

Steve, good plan!

I'm in a foul mood, court crap to deal with has me down, anyway getting ready to cut a christmas tree for the GF's place. She seems a tad supportive at the moment.

Not much to review, Mick. I quit drinking and everything seems to be better for it.

That's about it. I bought some Everclear to clean my vape coils, but I don't think I'll be tasting that anytime soon.

Cool!

Did you do the cutting or buy em that way? How much $ if you don't mind my asking.

How do you keep the center water tight?

500 bucks for the tank, and it ended up costing another 400 per tank to haul them up.

The company in Wyoming cuts them for you. Lots of coal in Wyoming....lots of big tires.

We used to use bentionite from my bentoninte mine to keep them sealed, but a calf would get into the tanks once in a while and they would leak.

Now we fill the center with gravel and then cover the last three inches or so with Quickcrete.

So far they have not leaked with the concrete in them. Some folks seal around the edge with silicone or some sort of mastic, but we have not needed to yet.

Some dipshit drove into the side of my chipper today while I was backing out of a dead end, then lied to the cops about where he was when the accident happened. Wasted two and a half hours of my time but he ended up getting the ticket and I got a broken tail light. I'm thinking of calling his insurance to see how much they will give me for the bent fender and broken tail light on my 23 year old chipper.

Back