How'd it go today?

How many hands is that bugger Stig? Looks good. Whats his name? Looks like a Bill or Cactus.

I need me a new saddle horse, but the only thing I can find is little bitty barrel horses or mules. I dont just like a big horse, I need a big horse!

They would call me Festus for sure if I rode a mule.

Shop day today. Got served an application of divorce from my ex. Doesn't look complete at all.

Edit: And of course the GF can make the situation even shittier. lol

We don't measure in hands, Jim.
We commies are modern people, so we use centimeters, of which he is 178 high.

Believe it or not, they named him Gonzo.
I think we'll come up with something better.

How many hands is that bugger Stig? Looks good. Whats his name? Looks like a Bill or Cactus.

I need me a new saddle horse, but the only thing I can find is little bitty barrel horses or mules. I dont just like a big horse, I need a big horse!

They would call me Festus for sure if I rode a mule.

Au contraire Jim.

Here's your trusty steed...

Attachments

• IMG_1377.PNG
    IMG_1377.PNG
    499.9 KB · Views: 31
Not my choice, Jim.
Wife is in charge of equestry here, and she rides English, so I follow suit.
I'd prefer a nice neck reining quarterhorse ( Except they are smallish) and a western saddle.

The kind made for bearing a knight in full armour with a lance.
Maybe I should get a lance and see how many goddamned mountainbike riders I can spear while riding in the woods.
That would be great fun, but it is probably illegal.

Nice Horse Stig. I am a fan of the Clydesdale, Frisians, Arabians and a few of the big draft horses. My dream is to eventually own one. May have to come visit you if I do a scenic Scandinavia tour later in the year to early next year.

Why yes Sam... That top went KABLEWY all over the burn pile :D
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E52E0SAPyZM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, today, we start another week of high winds and rain... Storm supposed to be as bad as last month. :P:|:
Gets old.
Woke up first this morning, after going to sleep grateful I got to climb and prune live trees for 2 days, to a call from a competitor. Seems I needed a heads up that OSHA is crawling all over us now and they got tagged.
Their guy got caught starting a saw wrong, and then they started checking everything.
I think I posted semi recent we had a guy killed up here pulling a top. SO now we have 8 inspectors listening for chainsaws and seeking them out. Ohhh goody....
So I have a week to make sure all our paper is in order, double check and triple check all our safety procedure and gear. Guess we need to keep to those 15 minute safety meetings and document. Yada Yada Yada.
My friendly competition might very well end up subbing to one of the big companies (or getting leased by them) to keep in business. I guess they hit them pretty hard in fines.
Ahhhhhh the life :|:

Take it from someone's been there n inspected by that Stephen, don't chuck spark arrestors, just cut the screens off, so upon inspection the spark arrestor's intact n functional short of wrenchin.

Guys caught redhanded were asked to get their saws outta the state forest or they'd be impounded.

Jomo

Improved security on the workshop. Remote sliding aluminium roller shutter.

Can't believe how something like this makes me happy.

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpg
    IMG_1383.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1388.jpg
    IMG_1388.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 36
Back