How'd it go today?

Nah, not even! They do even more good for us than wasps and hornets!

Due to an overdue haircut, I have resorted to safety glasses as a pseudo barrette if I'm not wearing my helmet.

At the very last minute, i realized I should check in the mirror, and then realized I should wash the truck grease and grime, off of my face before a school meeting tonight. Haha.

Those standards, sometimes...

Life in the head of Jim...rattlesnakes, selfies, ragged hair, grease, dirt, sharing it all with his Tree Brothers. Looks like you are driving a lunar lander!

(you better hose off before the next fire call, boy!) Hope that EMT written exam goes OK.

Ha ha ha! Looking good Jim. Life on the farm!

That hooey gps thing looks like it needs some dust and shit on it to fit in properly. So shiny the crows are going to be trying to peck at it.

Experiment in making Balut! Leave a couple of them under the hen for ten days, then boil them and have a feast!!!

Bad day. Raining when I woke up and still raining now. Got to the site and started removing ten scotch pines. Saved these for today because of hard surface all around. Bad thing is only seven were to be removed. I started with the three to save. Oops. All were in the village ROW and looked like hell but I still feel like a moron for not double checking the prints for that section of the project. The bitch of it is the county inspector was there the whole time and never said a word. It was the excavating contractor who caught it. Oh well. Maybe no one will notice:X

Rubbish day. Didn't get home until 7. Deadwood in a big oak over 3 properties. Some big chunks to rig by myself. Totally underestimated, I think down to the attractive German lady who lived there. I met her and and my brains just went to mush in hindsight....completely took my eye off the ball. So, she got a good deal at least.

Back