How'd it go today?

You mentioned price, so I'll ask, just curious, if you feel like revealing. I'll guess $150.00, without checking the 'net or anything else.

Nice Hat Jim.

Damn Sam. Nice work on that keepin it out of the water. What an ugly bugger.
I wish I could have you out here someday and let you feel what it would be like to have a ground man that can work a line. You tire me out watching you.

Sorry to read about the mare Stig. losing an animal sucks.

Here ya go buddy...;)

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 52
good quote, Gren

Thanks Cory, not to say I necessarily find that to be true, but I think about it sometimes. . .

Damn Sam. Nice work on that keepin it out of the water. What an ugly bugger.
I wish I could have you out here someday and let you feel what it would be like to have a ground man that can work a line. You tire me out watching you.

I would love that Stephen. Having a skilled person to help would be like the ultimate luxury. I need to start going to classes or something. . . I feel like a damn hermit. hahaha

Nice hat Jim.

Condolences on the mare Stig. Eight is so young.

Sam! Wrap that bloody thumb!!!!! Just do it man!! You need to form a new habit!!!!

Modern dentistry is amazing.

3 days ago, tooth pain

2 days ago, schedule next day appointment at my dentist

Yesterday, my dentist referred me to an endodontist.

11 AM today appointment starts.
1215, out of the chair, 4 roots canals in one molar cleaned out of dying nerve "meat", backfilled, and pre existing crown sealed back up.

Antibiotics for infection of bacteria eating dying "meat". Some 'minor' jaw infection.

145 pm today, my couple days of antibiotics will be ready for pick up.

6-9 months the whole infection should be healed.

$1600.��

In my house I just drywalled over top of the lath and plaster. But my plaster was fairly thin and even. Reduces the heat loss greatly. Blow in insulation afterwards in the walls.

Small maple prune over a work shed. HO was concerned about a large leader going up and over his shed from a neighbour's tree. Pretty healthly and good condition, compared to the rest of the tree. I removed a half dozen 4" and less limbs sticking straight out, leaving a fairly straight up leader. HO really wanted the leader completely down, but the rest of the tree would also pose a threat anyway. After some thought he was happy with the work done, plus I checked out some crotches and holes he had concern about, did some digging and cleaning for him.

Back