How'd it go today?

Way to go, Mick!

Littering sucks, but is mostly a social problem, not environmental. If you could see all the pollution that we all "litter". Holy F!

It really is. And when you think about it, exactly wtf are the perps thinking? Really bizarre.

Back in the late 70s I was on a cross country trip with my buddy, his GF and his sister (who was very cool and hot) (ha mixed metaphors!) We were in Yellowstone which was awesome, and while walking thru thus amazing meadow came across a bunch of litter. I was all pissed about it and she says, 'you could just pick it up..' That hadn't actually occurred to me:|: and yeah, it helped take some of the sting out of seeing some dope's litter.

The only thing worse than picking it up is not picking it up.

I collect a lot of ocean litter/debris while SUP'g, it feels good.

Ha, nice story! I grew up walking in the woods with my father and brother, it was customary to come home with a pocket or two full of trash.

Funny how old trash is treasure, the older the more valuable! There was an old trash dump on the side of the mountain across the street from the house I grew up in, we used to go dig for treasures in there.:lol:

Yes, Stumper (Justin)....bow hunter, he's remembered well. Say hi if you see him, and no law against stopping in at the forum now and then.

Woodsie the owl.
Give a hoot, don't pollute.

Love that guy.

Good on you for volunteering, Levi. :)

Did some treework for a homeowner today and she tipped me $200.

Yesterday I got a $250 tip on a $250 consult.

I'm not bragging, I'm blown away and want to share.
This should be inspiration to up your game, no matter where you are in it, Master to Laster!

Pump up the service and value!

It's a new Diva.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Woodsie the owl.
Give a hoot, don't pollute.

Love that guy.

Good on you for volunteering, Levi. :)

Did some treework for a homeowner today and she tipped me $200.

Yesterday I got a $250 tip on a $250 consult.

I'm not bragging, I'm blown away and want to share.
This should be inspiration to up your game, no matter where you are in it, Master to Laster!

Pump up the service and value!

It's a new Diva.

Awesome! Fat tips!! Well done:thumbup: Consider me inspired.

Yes, Stumper (Justin)....bow hunter, he's remembered well. Say hi if you see him, and no law against stopping in at the forum now and then.

I'll tell him hello from the house for sure. He's a nice person, volunteered at the competition every year I've been for the last 7 years, I missed it last year so not sure if he's still in. Usually he's the head judge for throwball.8)

I wonder if he's still running that old rustbucket I sold him 10 years ago or if he moved up to something better?

Attachments

• IMG_0392 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_0392 [800x600].JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 39
Ho's before Bro's... (no dis)
Growing up, it was the other way around.... but then I got married and realized...Happy wife, Happy life.... and you can't hump your Bro.

Thanks for caring all-much appreciated and best wishes back to you & yours also. I'm mindful of the fact that much of my crew lost their fathers way too early when they were still teens, it would have been a tough road to travel.

Great news, Chris. It seems surprising that the doc would say that and cause great worry without really knowing.

He had symptoms consistent with cancer of the kidneys so they told him straight out it possibly could be, its more than likely a cyst.

Back