How'd it go today?

I've actually switched them around a bit now, so my HH will clip into the green fixed ring and there is now a large shackle on the bottom.
My lanyard when I want a centre attachment will go in the double shackle one. I do this quite a bit and not having a swivel there was a pain

I had a rock exotica swivel for my HH before, but when I was reading the leaflet it had a diagram that showed it being loaded against a hard point in the middle and it had a BIG X next to the picture. I've seen my RE swivel across a branch many times and it was playing on my mind.

I think someone at DMM perceived the same problem and has come up with a 'flexible' swivel. I like the idea MUCH better. So far they are a quality item, nice and light and smooth action in all directions.
I got a refund from my travel insurance from when I got injured this summer...so I'm spending it.

Yea those chain link fences sound nasty, not keen on seeing it first hand. Wouldn't want an uppercut off the AM either. Fi I admire anyone who tinkers around with their gear in their spare time, its something I need to do more often- fine tune the setup..

We spent the weekend at a friend's vacation cabin at the seashore.
Real simple place, no running water, no electricity, a gas stove for cooking and a wood stove for heat.

Had cheese fondue for dinner with candlelight.
Real romantic:)

Dogs loved the beach, we were the only people around, so they could race around as they pleased. The weather was real fine for the season.

Margot caught the balloon as it drifted across the beach from the sea, probably released somewhere in Germany.

P1050043.JPG P1050062.JPG P1050058.JPG P1050050.JPG P1050051.JPG

Yeah f*ckin' me. Overheated and spit out the rad cap. I had some weeping from the rad fins and I put some leakstop in. Hope it just seized the thermostat. Another tow charge I can't afford. Have cleanup quotes out, but nothing schedualed yet. :(

IMG_20161003_181809.jpg

We spent the weekend at a friend's vacation cabin at the seashore.
Real simple place, no running water, no electricity, a gas stove for cooking and a wood stove for heat.

Had cheese fondue for dinner with candlelight.
Real romantic:)

Dogs loved the beach, we were the only people around, so they could race around as they pleased. The weather was real fine for the season.

Margot caught the balloon as it drifted across the beach from the sea, probably released somewhere in Germany.

View attachment 73980View attachment 73979View attachment 73978View attachment 73976View attachment 73977

Fine looking dogs, Stig.

Margot...even more fine, imho. :D.

Good to see this, thanks.

Thanks guys, guess I have some truck work today. :(

Edit: Yeah, add to it the GF is mad at me because I'm upset and worried about my truck, so now she doesn't want to talk to me.

Back