How'd it go today?

Been pricing this arvo, sat outside a clients (holiday) house for a half hour waiting for them to arrive as per the email exchange.

Listen to sports on the radio, had a little snooze, checked the email, turned out I was a month too early.

Went home.

Went to the Civil War days re-enactment today with Katy and the kiddos. Horrible winds and lightening with pouring rain last night. Those folks camped in it. We got a break in the rain so we went. Mosey'd around a bit, clouds rolled in, rain again. By the time we got home, it was snowing.
Lilly got to wear the new period dress her and Katy made. Happy kids and cannons. What more could ya want? :lol:

Snowed a bit here this afternoon, too. Not all that rare, in April. But not all that much fun, neither :). Flowering trees and shrubs take a hit. Thankfully, the blueberries and apples are still just barely in bud.

Yessir. Mowed on Thursday, here. Then took the Jaguar out for a top down ramble. Was nice! She stayed under cover today. Need to change the oil and filter as soon as weather gives another mellow day.

A friend of mine in the local tree scene is moving interstate, he was a bit of a "celebrity" contract climber some might say. Its always a bit of a loss of sorts when friends move far away but hes offered me his chipper (990XP) so that's good news for the business...

Ain't that something. We can inflict massive trauma to ourselves but a toothache can bring us to our knees. I buried a brand new tree spur into my heel and did seven more easy removals after visiting the doc for a tetanus shot. A toothache would shut me down almost immediately.

What the hell was God thinking when he made that gigantic peach pit and crammed all those nerves in a tooth?

Went on the garden club bus tour...drizzly day, two gardens out to the north west of Tasmania,area called Mole Creek, much higher rainfall than we get at the foot of the western tiers, beautiful established gardens with nice trees, i iignore all the herbaceous stuff...lunch at a lovely county cafe, homemade soups and local sausages,and they even had live music..two violins and a cello. Great day out

What the hell was God thinking when he made that gigantic peach pit and crammed all those nerves in a tooth?
Fine control of the jaw's muscles, or they can easily shatter in pieces your teeth, which could be annoying for the survival.

But the MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! version is very tempting.

Back