How'd it go today?

He’s actually engaged to her in real life.

Possibly why there’s so much sexual chemistry in their interplay.

Not that you’ve seen it though.

Jim, you and the missus set aside an hour a night or whatever, get the box set and watch it from start to finish.

If two people like me and Butch (who disagree as a default) can agree on anything, it’s this.

I have no doubt that my wife would like it Mick.

She watches the damnedest things. Killing and screwing and swearing......

I am more of a comedy and documentary kind of fellow anymore.

I will run it by her and see what she says though.

Trussing!!! Looks good.

Most definitely watch Game of Thrones. May be best series ever. I read the books..great. The show very much does justice to the books.

Just do it, Jim.

You can play the bass line in the opening theme!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s7L2PVdrb_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Watch this.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tkhi_tpYT38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is better, fight scernes.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HXXD7UvUsOM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I understand the reluctance to watch it, I mean come on, it's got dragons lol, but it is an amazing show. Lots of nice boobies too ;)

Just discovered a big hydraulic leak in the lower boom controls on my bucket truck. My other bucket truck and chip truck are both in the shop. Looks like I'm not cutting any trees today. :cry:

Bad luck Brian, things come in three's they reckon.

Stocked up on filters today while I'm in Sydney. Truck, grinder & chipper, saved a heap. They do online as well but it's just up the road, about one third the price of the so called supercheap chain and it's good stuff.

Big hailstorm back home, think my skylight is busted so heading back in a day or so. Only one job left here anyway so might do it tomorrow.

Bad luck with your grinder Peter, they need good air filters.

Ha ha!

My day, went blind to a job I’d priced over the phone with some trepidation, hadn’t really asked enough questions during the convo so could be a nightmare.

Anyway, turned out to be a piece of piss, away by 12, good days money, nice end to the week.

My flail mower attachement arrived at my chainsaw shop.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ShbXIwFXU8U pick it up tomorrow

That looks like a usefull attachment.
We had a job, some years back, cutting grass and vegetation around rain water overflow basins on the whole island.
Did it all by hand the first year, decided to go for machinery if we got it for another year.
Eventually we said no to a second year.
The person in charge of it was stupid to a subhuman degree.
I shouldn't have cared since it was paid by the hour and kilometer, but working with someone like that just drains me for energy.

We finished the last of the jobs for the new national park.
Did it 2 and a half ( Now you can't write the sign for "half" anymore, gets turned into a ? mark)grand under the estimated price.
Still made good money on it, and it made quite an impression on the National park guy.
See, we'd been told to clear the bog for vegetation untill we hit the agreed upon sum, or we figured it was done.
Calling it done and having the biologist agree, while way under the max, made him see that we are trustworthy.

Now we can milk him for cash in eternity:lol:

Actually, both of the jobs were the most lucrative work we've done in a long time.
When we finished the first one, which was on a fixed price, and made REAL good on that, I figured I'd give him something to be happy about on the second job.

Today he asked if we could do another job for them.

Then I got the final count on our state forest logging job in the winter/spring.
Since that forest district are notoriously sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow in getting the last wood out and measured, I tried to make my preliminary bill as close to my estimate of the final result as I dared.
Worst case scenario: go over the final result and have to pay money back!!!

I had two known factors and one unknown.
I know pretty well what Richard and I can log in a day.
The apprentice surprised the hell out of me.

Result is, we're getting a hell of a nice bonus on top of what we've already been paid.

I'm one happy logger today and the apprentice will have something extra nice for x-mas.

Back