How'd it go today?

Best wishes for the recovery, Jay. That stuff sucks, but us oldsters especially have to pay attention and get the fix in when it is required.

Thanks, I'm going in tomorrow for the other eye to get operated on. Not out of the woods though, if the pressure hasn't gone down on the one they did, a more serious procedure will have to be done at some point. Kind of a last resort thing. I go all the way into Tokyo for the deal, quite a trip. Check you guys out on the rebound...

Filming for"Daddy's Home 2" started here today. Will Ferrell, John Lithgow etc. Never heard of it. I was wondering what all the production trucks were doing here.

Jay on another adventure along the journey of discovery.

Best wishes, my dear friend. Let us know how it goes...we are waiting for the best news, and here to support you if it turns out anything less.

Good luck jay. Hopefully I captured the bad luck for the day. Sitting at the urgent care because I took a nice swing and lost track of my foot placement. Buried my left spur into my right heel. Doesn't hurt much but I need to get a tetanus shot. Kinda mad at myself at the moment. Boots are no longer waterproof.

Back