How'd it go today?

go to your profile...upper right corner click on "customize my profile"...view "about me"...click on pencil by "location"....

That's what I thought about a friend of mine too once... Now unless you suggest that seppuku is the way I take it seriously

Sheeeeeee-it.

Are we sick today? Yes, yes we are.

I cut my thumb somehow with my jack knife last night. This morning it looks like I was trying to finger paint!

About once a year I fall off the wagon pretty hard........then the depression kinda sets in. Seeing all that blood last night put me in a weird place.

I am okay today. Made a damn spectacle of myself!

Sheeeeeee-it.

Are we sick today? Yes, yes we are.

I cut my thumb somehow with my jack knife last night. This morning it looks like I was trying to finger paint!

About once a year I fall off the wagon pretty hard........then the depression kinda sets in. Seeing all that blood last night put me in a weird place.

I am okay today. Made a damn spectacle of myself!

Are you sworn off the sauce or something?

Yeah I noticed jimbo was scarce the last few days.

Bad news is he cut his thumb, hopefully not too seriously.

Good news is we're going to get some stories out of him...;)

Great sig, Mik.

Now that you're on a roll why don't you email Jay and make nice, have him come back.

I had to read that post a couple times before it finally sunk in Jim. When I read it the first time I thought you fell off the hay wagon while you were feeding cows and accidentally cut your hand with your jack knife. Then after reading all the comments and being totally confused I finally figured it out... Maybe I'm a little slow? Careful with sharp objects, they'll cut ya.

Back