How'd it go today?

I love my cheap 5, and my even cheaper 4 fretless.

Attachments

• Bass Ibanez_narrow.jpg
    Bass Ibanez_narrow.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 41
  • Bass Rogue 2.jpg
    Bass Rogue 2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 43
Lentils kind of suck because you have to inoculate them first with peat based inoculate, but with two guys it is okay.

You are going to have to explain this one.

I have this mental picture of two guys with VERY small syringes, inoculating billions and billions of lentils.

One of them has really big hands, which doesn't make the job easier.

The peat based powder is added to the lentils as you fill the air seeder. You sprinkle it into the hopper.

It adds a strain of bacteria that allows the roots to transfer nitrogen from the air into the soil.

As a side note, I passed my state practical test for EMT just now. Only have the written final to go.

Thanks for the inoculate answer, I was wondering too.

Lol 'owly'

Way to go on the test, Jim:D

I got a call from a State forester today. Wanted to know if we could thin some 90 acres of trees for him this summer.
Mostly it is about removing unwanted species and spacing the deired ones out.
Should keep us busy for about 2 months and the pay is ok.

Best part is, he agreed to let us do it when we can fit it in between other jobs, so we can use it as a buffer. We just have to be done before autumn.
We have some 3 weeks of herbicide spraying coming up.
Can't spray if it is windy or raining, so we'll just go and thin trees those days.
And so on.

That really made my day.

Dammit Jim!

Stig :thumbup:

Had to sign some papers this morning with the lawyer for probate on the will I'm taking care of. Now we have to wait for the Court. Only tree job was to cut back a linden off a garage roof that is up for re-shingling. Ate 3 throw bags, one is still in it with 20ft of throwline and a wore out glove I had to shove in a super tight crotch so I can even think of pulling the climbline back out. Work has piled up in the motor shop, and with rain in the forecast for the next week I can get to it.

Back