How'd it go today?

My wife just got off the phone with her friend from up north.

They were discussing the current round of Parent/Teacher conferences. Her friend mentioned that the teacher encourages her students to call her "mom".

So up north friend goes to the teacher and tells her that she does not think that is right. Teacher responds to her that she is there "school" mom and that she spends more time with her son than she does.

Therefore, she will continue to encourage her students to call her "mom.

I would not have responded very well to that. Our meeting is at 4:15.

That's weird. Seems like quite a inappropriate thing for a teacher to ask a student to do? That would never fly up here.

We just got my kids report card today. Straight A's. Pretty proud pops here. I never did that when I was in grade seven that's for sure.

Rich. I hope your wound is and stays minor. Ouch.

Twilight Zone!

Climbed in Oakland today.....
5 surrounding backyards each with an incessant barking pitbull......and far off in the heath a car alarm blasted continuous for 5 hours.

Reduced a pretty good sized octopus of a reduced Incense cedar.

Woh. Crazy pit bull clean up crew Deva. Did you atleast chuck a couple sticks for them?

Hope things simmer down for you Stephen. I know you're plenty busy enough without a big chunk of nasty storm work to add to it.

Exactly, I can't hardly keep my schedule now (through June currently), why would I want more crap to do. Only times it pays better is when something falls on a roof around here, and no ones brother in law, uncle or distant relative owns a friggen saw.

Oh, and then your regulars that are waiting on you due to weather find out (small town) that you slipped someone they knew in before them after them waiting months to see you. Oh yeah! That goes over well....... (insert :eyeroll: here).

Goodman & Cole has about 200-250 active clients per annum. We have a list of being served by us double that. 1/2 of those we will more often than not, be called again.
We did not need over 100,000,000 dead trees to keep us busy.

Good job, Stephen.
You know what's up.

Dead-Pine-adoes!!!

Justin, I chucked a stub at one and it ate it. Then it stopped barking and just watched me. Like WTF is that in that tree.

731a123497996a6262dd73c20ef70b90.jpg

dogs can be NUTZ!

Back