How'd it go today?

She is undescribably dirty.
I will be quite the job getting her clean enough to suit a Swiss person.

She has a saddle height of 153 cm, Sean and probably weighs near a tonne.

She is undescribably dirty.
I will be quite the job getting her clean enough to suit a Swiss person.

She has a saddle height of 153 cm, Sean and probably weighs near a tonne.

TMI, Stig, TMI...hahahaha. I figured you ordered the bride. I don't know if she is tall or not for comparison to the horse.

Honestly I think the days of horse logging are past us.
ATVs are so good today that anything you can do with a horse, can be done with one of those.
Only exception being if you do work where you are not allowed to leave tire tracks.
I did some horse logging in my youth, so it would be fun to try it again, just for kicks.
The driving harness is not strong enough for that, though, and spending the money for a work harness just to play around with, is a bit too much.

TMI, Stig, TMI...hahahaha. I figured you ordered the bride. I don't know if she is tall or not for comparison to the horse.

Got me there, Sean:lol:

This is a lousy quality, but shows what it looks like when a draft horse runs in 3rd gear.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d0HSqLIJztM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What happened on the amblance run?

Hows your thumb, Jim-o

Repeated application of super glue has it fixed right up.

Sure made it heal fast, doing that.

The ambulance run was a severe athsma attack. Took a long time to stabilize and we had to stop for more meds.

Took a long time at the hospital too.

Just seemed like everything took a long time! Well, except for the trip through the big town......lights and siren you know.

Repeated application of super glue has it fixed right up.

Sure made it heal fast, doing that.

No tendons, etc, eh? Glad to hear.

You have a lot of medical training and you advocate super glue; I wonder why doctors don't use it? Maybe because the need for repeated applications makes it logistically no good

They put super glue on my gaff wound last winter. Pissed me off. I could've done that for less than $3 in two minutes. Instead I spent 2&1/2 hours at urgent care and was supposed to go back in a week to have it checked out.

Had a great day. I was on the road at 6:30 this morning to dump a load of wood that my brother loaded up for himself. Put it dead center of the drive for him to deal with. Picked up the Christmas tree and was done blowing leaves by 9:30. Had the wife and kids out playing in them for hours while I mowed and prepped for the winter months. Now the wife is complaining about all the debris stuck in her hair while she's showering. Is it wrong I'm happy to hear her whine?:D

No tendons, etc, eh? Glad to hear.

You have a lot of medical training and you advocate super glue; I wonder why doctors don't use it? Maybe because the need for repeated applications makes it logistically no good

We dont use super glue on the ambulance, but it actually gets used a lot in the medical field.

No, the cut was on the end of my thumb.......just a flesh wound.

Back