How'd it go today?

OM. :P haha, I was waiting for that. and a "why did you climb in that tree?" but my answer at the ready was/is " practice" no time limit, perfect weather, why not put the saddle on and try something out? just went and tied in two lines to pull it away from falling on the shrubbery. again, for practice.

but you guys all said low and slow yeah? So I listen.
Its all good.
Hey Darin, do you put a little lawn sign or anything down at jobs you are proud of doing? I havent had any made up yet (too busy, go figure) but I want to make a bunch of 1 by 1 foot coroplast signs with my logo and phone number to shove in the lawn at curbside. might make easy for neighbors to call up. Cant be that expensive I dont figure.

guys nearly finished a big job today, definatly ahead of schedule. i ran in circles mostly, called a few debtors to remind them they have my money:) just hanging now, gonna have ham and egg tacos for supper!

Worked again at the arboretum yesterday, removing a small (40ft) banyan. It was a cool job because there was a 100ft + tree right above it. Climbed up and set a block and used the GRCS to 'pick' limbs off the banyan, pretty sweeeet! My left knee is killing me though, had to footlock up the big tree twice and woke up today and could barely stand on the knee.

Gonna have to investigate new ways to get up the tree for longer ascents.

jp:D

Did a little dead Elm removal today. First Elm I've ever touched.

First pic is arrival.

Second pic is when I came down a few 20 minutes later to re mediate a froze drum on the chipper.

Third is done.

Home by noon.

That's what I've heard. Been hesitant to do the whole SRT because of the gear stuff... I'm sure it's worth exploring though.

jp:D

I use a ISC Rocker, CMI Expedition Ascender, and my usual Pantin.

Brendon hated SRT till I showed him the way.

I used it on the Banyon at the arboretum, although I did not hump all the way up the 150' pitch, more like 1/3 of that to explore the root system.

I think Squishy was busy counting sheep and sawing logs today. I guess he thought the snow plowing thing was gonna be easy and only take an hour or two...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be sanding and then probably plowing again here shortly. The hours are gonna suck, but the money is going to be sweet! I still have to find the perfect combination of short hours and huge money!

There's alot of freaks out wandering around at night in this town. And I mean besides me smart arses!

Back