How'd it go today?

It makes me wanna try a full body massage, at least once.

The girl knows about my crushed foot and pays extra attention to it which is very cool.

I've had professional full body massage. I get 3bills a year worth through my wife's work medical whether I use it or not. It feels unbelievable.

Hell, the massage chair there was awesome enough as it was!

I wouldn't mind having one of those. It did a BUNCH of different movements.

Full body massage is therapeutic. When i have been training hard for a long spell I would get FBM every 2 weeks or so...helped keep the body tuned up. A good lic. massage therapist can keep the body working more efficiently; help with healing and rejuvenation.

Not a "fluff and buff" but someone who knows when to dig deep into muscles and knead out kinks.

I used to sometimes get a massage from a blind person, which is a way for them to make money since ancient times. One guy knew where it hurt just by feeling me the way I laid down, says it hurts here, doesn't it, with his hand directly on the spot.

Got to be more than a little careful of blind Japanese masseurs though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7ZhnS45Zexo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ya, Gary, the clip is a modern adaptation, but the old Zatoichi movies are real cool with the subtlety and nuances from the earlier culture. The one where he sliced up like ten guys in a gambling den was very nice. Zatoichi had human foibles too.

Glad your enjoying the rodeo Jim. I spent to many hours replacing brake lines on my Tahoe. One blown one turned into two. Replaced those and popped a third while bleeding. Looking at it, knowing I had to remove what I had just done, I said f- it and replaced all of them. I'm tired and I stink horribly. At least I got something accomplished on a complete wash out day.

Rodeo was pretty good. I am not a huge rodeo guy, but it beats....well, I dont know what it beats.

Slipped out and had a traveling taco at a food booth. Not bad. Had a sconito for lunch....was good.

Good idea to change them out Rich. Those years of GM's had some notoriety for failing brake lines.

Back