How'd it go today?

Justin I'd wonder what the penalty is for discharging at your place, if its similar to a parking fine it may just be worth the satisfaction of letting the shots off and downing the sucker

I read in the paper yesterday a drone crashed into a car travelling on our Sydney Harbour Bridge, theres significant damage I'd be furious.

I rather think I might have hit a sweet spot on price with my Jag, by luck and by golly. I know msrp was over 85k back 18 years ago. I paid a little over 10% of that for a pretty nice example, but not even close to show car certainly. Never wanted something I couldn't put on the road and take the inevitable dings without suffering a hemorrhage...where's the fun in having an exotic sports car if you can't take it out any day, no matter the conditions, I say.

I've fixed and upgraded nearly all the shortcomings. Some relatively minor front end suspension work is due. I need to have the auto-dim rearview mirror rebuilt. One light fixture in the overhead console is shot. Been doing some totally un-vital touch-up painting as the weather has gotten warmer and a bit dryer.

Anyway, I haven't seen a sub $15k XKR on the common sales forums in the last 6 months. I don't expect to make money on this car, but I doubt I'll loose much...well, unless it eats an engine or tranny. I'd own $2000 parts car if that transpired, I guess :D.

The trick is not to worry about that, just drive the damned thing likr there was no tomorrow and know that most if not all of us are green with envy.

Lordy, hornet stings are cool, kinda cures what ails you. Mind you Ive never been stung 100x's but 3 or 4 is a nice wakeup.

What drugs are you on Cory? To hell with bald faced hornets. Bastards light me up at least once a year and I don't ever recall take mg it as a wake up.

thanks for the link, sean.

That has to feel great, Jim. And btw, be glad you have hair to cut.:/:

Back