How'd it go today?

Yah take a break.

I've pushed a ton of soot this week as people are starting to think ahead for the heating season. Thankful for the work.

But I'm heading off this weekend and beginning of next week for some camping. Real camping. No wifi. Lol.

The first fire in my new travel pizza oven! Not tree work, but still pretty great
4e6b8f775cad8427989eead5037bb76e.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I had some homemade pizza tonite for dinner, wasn't wood fired but was amazing! Wood fired has to be awesome

Wicked! how's it work?
Build a fire, cook pizza! Built on a dual axel trailer. Hoping to go cook some pizzas at Farmers markets in the area. Cooking for a friend's wedding tomorrow I'll get some pics of the finished product

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

that looks like some beautiful dough Chris! I'm still working on my dough recipe myself. always fun trying to get something dialed in

Climbed wayyyyyyy too many crispy critters this week. The kind you go up to make them smaller, find huge cracks and pick a spot to fall 1/2 of them just to cut some loss in the understory and not hang them up in tight spots.
Worked on reassembling the brown ford an got that fired up tonight. Now just some last bits and pieces to button up and fine tuning. Then test driving.
Got the white f250 back from its tranny rebuild Friday only to have the truck die Sunday out in the middle of nowhere trap shooting with the kids. Had it towed Back up the hill and got it back yesterday after they fixed the fuel electrical issue.
So I ended my work week, after climbing nasty dead, climbing a live 150' sugar pine. One of 3 the HO wants topped due to IPPS beetle infestation. So I did the deed. Two more to do next month. Tried for a long time to talk him into leaving the dead tops as habitat for birds of prey. He would not buy it. So, at least I did a proper job of it. All the other dudes up here would just gaff it up and hack it up.
Long week.

Attachments

• FEAFE0D2-.jpg
    FEAFE0D2-.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 44
Back