How'd it go today?

Whoo Hoo!!!

Just got back from the VA, getting the ball rolling for my cataract surgery.

It's gonna be awesome being able to see like a regular person!!!

Best of luck with your eyes, Butch. Must be tough not being able to see clearly.

Today I put down a deposit on a new dump trailer. Checked out 4-5 local brands, compared quality and prices, and got the heaviest duty trailer I could find. 10 gauge steel floor and walls, scissor lift hoist, two 7K axles with brakes, built in battery charger, etc. It addresses a couple shortfalls in my current trailer as well.

My old one works but I bought it used 8 years ago for $3200 and have beat it up pretty well. It needs about $2K in repairs to get it back up to top shape. Or I could sell it for $3K and put the $5K towards the new trailer. New one is $8K including tax, tag and title.

I'm telling you, it's almost impossible to lose money on a good dump trailer.

My mom has that problem and thinks she needs the surgery, but the docs keep putting it off for some reason?

I'm sure it'll be a breeze MB. :thumbup:

The doc told me that other docs will put it off just to sell glasses, which don't help anyway.

I'm back in Sydney for a few weeks, had a few things to do and some jobs.

My chipper is still down here, it's been at my sisters. Started it up and nothing came out, bloody Asian Mynas built a nest in it. Never had a problem with them at my old place, if they did come around I'd shoot them. Can't shoot around here or the neighbors might shoot back.

IMG_20171024_121441.jpg

Back