How'd it go today?

I just got done talking about this with the property owner. I killed the zip line idea. Gonna rig it down and re hook to another line set in another spar further down the hill to mitigate turf damage. The mini is gonna get a workout today. We've got 100 sheets of plywood down and 50 more on the way. To be honest it's a PITA working to do zero impact, but I actually enjoy it in a way. It's nice to be able to leave and no one could tell we were there. Just wish they would let us get some pictures. Maybe he will send me a copy of his surveillance videos

beatings-will-continue-until-morale-improves_a-G-12360801-13198931.jpg

Why so many sheets of plywood?

We'd just move them around until we got where we were going, using 10, 12 sheets.

I would guess they are forwarding over a bunch of it maybe with some sort of loader/skid steer?

Good ole plywood highway!

I've been on tree spade jobs where we had a 1 ton loaded to the top with plywood. Wet 3/4" sucks! I like the mats a lot better.

Highway for the mini skid. My couple of trees went good today. Just took longer than I hoped. A few small scuff marks but no big deal. Really gotta look hard to find them. Gonna try to knock out a half dozen more tomorrow and hopefully finish up Monday.
Phones are to be left in the truck on the road or turned over to our baby sitter. Poor guy. As much of a spectacle as I am, I don't know how he can just watch all day.

Yay! Got served papers from my ex, wanting to erase her arrears she owes me for child support. BS paperwork, court is on the 9th January.

Don’t know what that means but sounds bad.

My wife has gone away for the weekend, I’ve a thumb in iced water atm as I burnt it getting a pizza out of the oven

Back