O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Thanks Sean for the tapatalk reference, this is way better....

yre4u6ag.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Feeling like a proud peacock. Aforementioned old equipment is washed and painted.
yra9epa8.jpg
y5y6azyd.jpg
u7ema7a2.jpg
. Now on to the old stump grinder! Then, on to the new stump grinder.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Did my first landscaping project/ toddler playground with some cedar log pieces from a big cedar that split into rails on its own, well the crane choker chain helped. I will finish it up later and get a picture. I am going to have a wicked bonfire patio after getting a bucket. Rock is cheap and the quarry is close. I found out the other day that sometimes good one-man rock comes from columnar basalt veins, and happen by chance to naturally fracture in useful ways for dry stone walls, which I've been known to build. "The Ogre" ( a close winner over "the Krakken") will make that way more feasible.

enubehez.jpg
its part coarse woody debris, to be followed by some small plantings. I plan to put a privacy fence here and moving my work space over to this side of the pole barn. It's part toddler balance beam 3D.

Congrats Sean. I'd be seriously looking into some guarding for the front of that sucker. I could see myself making a mess of that rad in no time.

Yeah, that radiator will get busted toot sweet if not protected. Maybe Brendon is done with his guard by now and has some ideas. The guard over my muffler is bent all to hell.

Yeah, that radiator will get busted toot sweet if not protected. Maybe Brendon is done with his guard by now and has some ideas. The guard over my muffler is bent all to hell.

I am interested in others' ideas on guarding, for sure.

Back