O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I love my 395 but a new one is $1200. I wanted a second big saw for the small bucket truck. It will be fine for the limited use it will see.

It will be fine for the limited use it will see.

Good point.
None of my saws see "limited use"
They get the shit kicked out of them 24/7 during logging season.
That is why I look at saws differently from the Arbos who'll buy used saws.

Your primary tool for making a living is, if I were to guess, your bucket trucks.

My tool of trade is my saws.

Both of us have a wast load of experience, that ,truth be told, is our actual tool of trade.
But we still neeed the machanical helpers.

All of my Husqvarnas are getting old, and I don't particularly like the newest one I bought last year. My big 395XP is 9-10 years old and my 372's are about the same age. I take care of my stuff and it will run a long time, but now with multiple trucks it's nice to have a full compliment of saws on each truck without having to move them around every other day.

I want a 395 bad...bug not the volume of wood required to deal with that saw...

I've been flogging the same 372 since 2002...and an 044 since about the same time...perfrct little chunkers.

Brian..you do take care of your stuff.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OCGD...

I bought a new TM.figured might as well get a really nice saddle now I'm almost mid 40's...hoping it's all it's raved to be... the NT's just haven't inspiring me to climb for cheap these days...

And I bought about 5 little rigging gizmos.
Rigging wrench, pinto loopie, little green block on loopie.... Stepping up from the giant ISC and the tiny speed blocks I've been bashing....

I liked my 394 better than my 395. They start so predictably. One pull ckoked, one pull choke off and click the throttle off of high idle when it starts.

Yup. Buckets can go anywhere.

No need to learn that pesky climbing!

We gots buckets trucks!

Sorry, Boss.
According to Brian himself, he doesn't climb any more.
So exactly how, was saying that his bucket trucks are his primary tool for making a living, wrong?????????????

Havent bought a new saw in forever....

The kid was so happy to use it.
I told him to buy saw pants first....

I think he's tired of climbing with a dull handsaw.

21012f7d627e6c8a3e2ccc09011c46a3.jpg

I heard that,Butch!

Great little saw. Super light.

Here's junior with his first cut in the tree.
No lanyard because I handed it to him from the roof.
909887b9a0b583c4373cec4530d17301.jpg

Nice pics!

Where's that hearing pro? Plugs hiding in there?

Back