O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Now that's what I was talking about. Efficiency to the Nth degree. What trans is in the MEK?

Killing it man!!

Eaton 8LL, 405hp Mack MP7 engine.

We will use the trailer behind the grapple truck from time to time also, like I mentioned in the other thread.

Slim Jim!!!

I need to will the TreeHouse to Carl for when I kick the bucket.

Can anyone suggest a better candidate?

Attachments

• lumberjack_scout.jpg
    lumberjack_scout.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 59
I've wondered if you had a plan for that eventuality.

Old picture! I should have been 14 there, thinner for sure! On that note, as of this morning I'm down 16lbs, ways to go yet.

I'd sure like for it to keep going.

Why should the TreeHouse kick the bucket just because I did?

Attachments

• Roman3.jpg
    Roman3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 60
Carl, congratulations on the purchases, and as much on your health improvement and trajectory.

Biting off a huge chunk in loans and new business endeavors could send a lot of people upward from stress eating, rather than downward. Good job! My bro is 350 and miserable. A body can't take it, it wears out, he's always in pain.

Terrible and complicating. "A number of things wrong with them", seemed to be a common theme when I had the chance to politely enquire when talking with older people that were in the hospital for eye treatment at the same time as me. Just the eyes is bad enough, it must be tough having to deal with a bunch of overlapping health concerns, seeing doctors regularly, taking all the meds, etc.

If someone is overweight, the complications seems a given when reaching a certain age. There's no doubt a lot out of one's control, like heredity, but it did occur that trying to take good care of yourself should start at a young age. Things like diabetes and high blood pressure lead to other diseases. Gout seems quite common these days, whatever the reason. Diet and how much you consume must be big on health. Kidney dialysis must not be fun. I know some folks that spend a good part of their week being slaves to that for as long as they will live.

MB, it's been a pretty long process getting back to where things are stabilized, and I had a not uncommon post operative thing in one eye where there was leaking of eye fluid from where they cut and stitched up, and it made the pressure too low with vision sorely affected. They stuck in a temporary type of contact lens that aids the healing, and at the last check things were good with no leak. Vision is getting better all the time now. I'm still supposed to be taking it easy, but I went back to working in my shop. As long as there are no delayed complications, which can often happen after glaucoma surgery, I think I'm good. Three types of eye drops three times a day to prevent infection, steroids or something. Thanks!

Way to go, Carl, on the weight loss. For me, once I got started, it was so invigorating to see the pounds begin to go away early on that it became an enjoyable challenge to pursue. Keep up the good work.

Carl as the next gen TreeHouse master?? Good in my book.

It shouldn't be a big deal. It could pass through your estate via your Will. There will be procedures in place with your domain hosting/website hosting to transfer ownership/admin rights. If there were survivorship rights that allow it to pass directly vs going through the estate, that would be ideal (probating the will can take months, plus any outstanding bills your estate has could try to use the House as a means of collection).

The idea of survivorship rights comes from my my stock trading account, which has my wife set up with survivor rights so she will have legal access as soon as she can prove my death (with a friend and accountant having been asked to help her with any open positions at that time) vs it having to go through a probated will (she made need access to that money while waiting the 4-8 weeks for the life insurance policies to pay out).

If you want, I'd be happy to help figure out the easy way to convey ownership. Having the issues (mainly) figured out before hand seriously helped with mom and will help with Dad.

Please, go for it.

I have no estate or will at this moment.

I've never had a need for a will!

Nearly everyone has an estate of some fashion, even if it's a negative worth. An estate is your money, possessions, and liabilities (bills and such) at time of death... not exactly, but close enough.

Most people, for sure. However, I'm in a unique situation.

I have no need for a will, other than to pass the TreeHouse on.

I don't GAS what happens to my simple possessions.

I'll be dancing around in Heaven having a good 'ole time!

tHSxndK.gif

Back