O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Looks very good, Carl. Milwaukee is excellent stuff, based on my experience. I have some ancient tools that they put out and that have been used hard for many years. Still going strong.

I'm a big fan of Milwaukee too. I have a sawzall and circular saw that must be 20 years old, off course I don't use them everyday but when I need them they're always there. Let me know how you like the 1/2", I've been wanting one for home, it's so much easier than air.

Thanks. I'm wanting to upgrade to a ~40' single drop flatbed and single axle tractor. With it I could haul the grinder, excavator, CTL, and a mini or Gehl in one shot. The CTL and ex are a bit of a load for that trailer.

Carl, this is the trailer my friend uses to move Myrtle the Turtle. It has a hydraulic ramp up to the gooseneck as well. That should move all your toys, I mean tools.:D

20140503_164330.jpg

Haha indeed! What's if weigh? 17-19k?

I would like to be able to legally move a ~39klb load with the single axle tractor. Bridge law caps it at 66klbs with a tandem trailer. The load would be a 315 sized machine, or the grinder, mini, ex, Ctl, and attachments.

I don't know what it weighs. I'll have to look at the tag the next time I see it. I seem to remember something about a 35 ton (gross) rating.

I bought this for a buddy (his money my ebay account) Image 2.jpg $440 shipped not to shabby I think. He hated the paint job and now it's Darth Hobbs .

I think they are basically fairleads, Butch. I don't know why the one is on the back, but you can see something back there that might anchor a rope.

I wish they made something like the Hobbs, but more compact. I really don't often use bigger that 1/2" line, and it looks heavy. Something smaller and ratcheting would be sweet. I don't think I used the grcs this year either.

New three cylinder Kubota in the mini skid. uploadfromtaptalk1404658026350.jpg

The mini does not get much use these days, so I imagine this should stick around a long time. The original motor lasted 8 years until we had an issue with overheating.

Back