O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I'm a zero tolerance guy. Compromised any at all is too much for me...I care about my family...grandkids, wife, kids, parents. DUI's are for total dumbasses who don't have enough sense to care about anything except themselves. The day someone the least bit inebriated harms someone I care about is the day I turn the inner demon loose.

For yourself, it just seems simpler to me to have a don't drink at all policy if you are going to drive. That am I over the limit bit is a hassle and makes for half assed thinking. Got to be firm about it with yourself, minimal thought required, that's all. I've busted some people's chops that were drinking and i didn't like the maneuvers when I was riding home at night or something. Catching up with them I smelled it. One guy was in his driveway by then, or i wouldn't have hesitated to hold and turn him in. Just go kill himself and I wouldn't sweat it, but also obviously not in a safe to other's state.

Cory, youtube has lots of prison stories. The bros in supermax facilities make for some good ones. :\: It is hard to believe how many people are processed into a jail facility on a daily basis in a large city like LA or Detroit...it is thousands.

Yeah i've seen a few good ones on TV. Mostly you get the idea that jail is full of seriously dumb folks. Excepting our TH members of course;)

Thanks. Yep, CDL is a must for this beast. Still waiting on paperwork from the state tho to get mine, so we're rolling under the radar as much as possible.

Adrian, Im sure you know what you are doing but flying under the radar may not be a good option on this one. Check into it but it could be a year loss of license for that one...........

Adrian, its my impression that you stepped into your fathers business a few short years ago and really knocked it into overdrive. It seems you have been instrumental in pushing the business in a higher production direction. If that's the case and Im not mistaken, you have a lot to be proud of. Climbing around trees is half the battle, managing and guiding the business in a progressive direction is the other half and it appears you are good at that. I tip my hat to you. You will be successful in your life. You've got brains.

Nice post, Chris, and I agree. "Dad" needs to take credit too for listening to his son. Perhaps the injury was an aid in that regard?

Over load the truck maybe but not the trailer, 24k worth of axles is alot of tree debris. Nice rig, CDL is easy, paper work that comes with CDL rigs.... not so much

Back