O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Kyle, it is a four in line.
Overhead cam , driven by a shaft through the generator ( The thing in front of the engine.)

At that time an overhard cam was un herd of on motorcycles.

So was the type of front fork suspension, which all bikes have now.

BMW and Nimbus developed it at the same time and both were sure they were the first.

In 1938 the Nimbus was totally ahead of the rest.
Unfortunately, because of the Danish tax system that pretty much kept foreign motorcycles out after WW2, Nimbus didn't keep up with the times, so in 1956 they went bust.

An update on my new dump trailer I bought a couple weeks ago. The specs called for 10 gauge steel sides but this one was noticeably thinner. I measured it as 12 gauge. Spoke with the dealer last week and he said I needed to talk with the manufacturer. Today I spoke with the president of UDump and he said he would check with his production manager and get back with me. 20 minutes ago he called me back and said he found some other 4' sides that were 12 gauge, not 10 gauge. He offered to build me another trailer with 10 gauge sides and will have it ready by the end of next week. I'm impressed with his willingness to follow through.

Attachments

• IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 68
Sucks you have to take it back, but that's awesome they are gonna make it right. That's a very nice trailer man!

Carl, I agree but I wasn't going to make any waves since I wasn't holding a very strong hand. I have already checked out my other options and the best trailer manufacturers are 2-3 months out on new orders. Heck, I waited over 6 weeks for this one.

Butch, I'll call my sign guy and see about getting a couple more signs printed for the trailer sides.

Carl, I agree but I wasn't going to make any waves since I wasn't holding a very strong hand...

Glad it got resolved.

If they advertised something and delivered something else, that's a strong hand if you wanted to push the matter. I agree that starting with less waves is a good place to start.

I think I just gained twenty pounds.

I'm also hiring the second employee... need more bigger jobs.

From Oklahoma.
I think I got a good price.
Claims it's never been fired up and had it a year.
ef66a775ed79cb3886e4ff91f2d3938c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You cannot go wrong with Paul's ascender. I use mine only a few times a year, being retired...but it makes me laugh out loud every stinkin' ascent. The Wraptor rules.

The wife bought it for the Husband tree co owner and he never used it...ever.

It's either a great Tool or Investment...either way this thing is awesome.
I know it'll last forever... Look at Stephen's.... Where is Nobivy's original?..

Back