O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Great deal, Rich!

That tow behind is a beast.
I ran one for awhile.

The tow behind is the shit, Blasters On!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Rayco is about 20 minutes from my driveway. Vermeer seems to dominate the market here for some reason. I prefer the Rayco grinders though. Less electronic issues from my experience. That and Rayco Ron is one hell of a salesman. He knows every machine inside and out. I didn't buy these through Rayco but he called me to talk about parts already.

Nice!

I have a lot of respect for rayco based on my rg50, and talking to owner's son at expos, and the fact they pioneered hydrostatic cutters. I'd love an rg 100.

Any damage?

Rayco liked that sound too, it used to play when you entered the website. Now they went Kubota.

Just a bit. Broke the key off in the ignition and broke a cheaper pintal hitch. Flipped it back over, checked the oil and everything, did a quick run to the parts store and was back up in an hour.

Then I started being more careful on my angles and how high I would lift it on the cutter wheel to drag it sideways for a new position.

Ocgd... the sena comms are pretty rad.

It's like remote control groundie.

How do you do music? Through bluetooth...

Hahahahahaha. Yes.

But dang these are great.
No one can hear me burning my groundie as he runs around like chicken little.

Stephen. These are great.

The petzl vented alveo is super light and bolts up to the sunbrero attachment from cmc that gives you wide shade.

Thank you for letting me try them out up there.

Worth the money..... gulp.

Has anyone else hoped no one else is listening in on the day's conversation? It sure makes some twists and turns throughout the course of the day!

I never once considered that people could be listening in. Oops. I ran the senas like a stand up. Get all my material together for the day. I'd roast everyone and anyone, including myself!

I had some nasty clients a year or so back think the crew was laughing at them but they just have a good time all the time

I've had the thought that our Senas had been hacked into or what if they had been. I've done work at homes owned by a FBI agent, one from home land security, the owners of a very large bearing manufacturer , and inside Lockheed Martin/ GoodYear properties. All could have been listening in.

I don't know about you guys, but this tipper is tugging on my sensability........
Might feel like I am arriving to work on the short bus though :/:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1500232264031.jpg
    FB_IMG_1500232264031.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 42
  • FB_IMG_1500232260269.jpg
    FB_IMG_1500232260269.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 67
Stephen, that is scary looking. Even if it works without a ton of dollars invested, it will drive away many desirable clients. You will be left trying to work for the eclectic and slightly unhinged types. IMO appearance is a huge part of attracting and retaining clients.

Might be cool for a yard truck but never on a client's property.

Stephen, that is scary looking. Even if it works without a ton of dollars invested, it will drive away many desirable clients. You will be left trying to work for the eclectic and slightly unhinged types. IMO appearance is a huge part of attracting and retaining clients.

Might be cool for a yard truck but never on a client's property.

Pretty much joking around Brian... Almost posted it in the Random pic thread :lol:

I think it needs a man cab though..... Maybe paint it State Prison Bus Grey... Make the help for more like after school activities. Or just restore the Yellow so the feel like off to school to learn something ?

Back